Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #202
View in linear mode

Subject: "Slappn'n on stickers" Previous topic | Next topic
LockeDec-01-00 07:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#202, "Slappn'n on stickers"

hey guys I was thinking bout adding stickers to my non-stickerize ride...I dont want it too look to ricey but I think a little bit of stickers makes the car looks faster=)lol nahh i mean better..I has going to put on the star sticker that came with the turbo kit..like wyatts. prob is dont know where to stick it. passenger side window or side of the door

You'll going to be seeing alot of that when you start racing me LoL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, Lee, Dec-01-00 08:15 AM, #1
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, 97_Rs_R, Dec-01-00 08:17 AM, #2
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, Locke, Dec-01-00 08:19 AM, #3
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-01-00 08:26 AM, #4
WHATS THE TERM ? SILENT BUT DEADLY..NEVER LET THEM SEE U COMING, oRACLe063, Dec-07-00 02:27 AM, #5
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, endless73, Jan-05-01 04:09 PM, #6
RE: Slappn'n on stickers, Locke, Jan-09-01 07:51 AM, #7
      RE: Slappn'n on stickers, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-11-01 06:23 PM, #8
           RE: Slappn'n on stickers, 95ESi, Jan-12-01 05:08 AM, #9

LeeDec-01-00 08:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#203, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

A few sticker are ok, especially if they say you're turbocharged! Just don't go crazy. BTW I think the Star sticker would look good on the door.

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97_Rs_RDec-01-00 08:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#204, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

do it like my pic below i think it looks sweet even if it is ricey shows the honda guys what there Fuc*en with

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

LockeDec-01-00 08:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
#205, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 2

I doubt they know what Star means lol..coz they drive honduhs hahaha ...anyways i was still debating because i wanted it to have the sleeper look...but then again stickers are nice to a certain point

You'll going to be seeing alot of that when you start racing me LoL

TeamMichael_97RSDec-01-00 08:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#206, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

If you have ground effects and the stickers isn't too big I think it owuld look good on the ground effects behind the door.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

oRACLe063Dec-07-00 02:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#207, "WHATS THE TERM ? SILENT BUT DEADLY..NEVER LET THEM SEE U COMING"
In response to Reply # 4

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

endless73Jan-05-01 04:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
253 posts,
#208, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

stickers??!! are we talking about our awesome mitsubishi eclipse sports cars, or your little sister's barbie sticker album??

Eclipse-15.621 @ 89.5 mph
M3-13.192 @ 111 mph
Pick your poison!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=endless73

LockeJan-09-01 07:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
#209, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 6

Im talking about Pokemon sTickers!! I gota gotta catch em all! PSYaIYAIYAIYAIDUCK!

TeamStan2gntJan-11-01 06:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#210, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 7

Despite the pic you see below I came to my senses and removed all stickers on the body panels. I have small Ross piston, suspension techniques and kyb stickers on the small side windows and a bin full of stickers that I have no use for. Small sitckers look okay on the rear side windows. The rest can go on the battery holder or somewhere not visible to the public.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

95ESiJan-12-01 05:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#211, "RE: Slappn'n on stickers"
In response to Reply # 8

Hehehe I think best place for stickers would be on the underside of the hood!

l e o n

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #202 Previous topic | Next topic