Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #16759
View in linear mode

Subject: "windshield washers..." Previous topic | Next topic
2bFasterMar-09-02 02:20 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2002
170 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16759, "windshield washers..."

how do you get the factory washers out without busting them to shit... Im not ricing it Im getting my CF hood and I took off the factory hood.... I tried to get the washers out but I didnt want to break them.... tia

www.geocities.com/twobfaster
*Iceman CAI
*Konig Mozart Muffler
*17" Team Loco 134 rims
*225/45/17 Sumitomo HTRZ2 tires
*Aerospeed dual plane black spoiler
*Vis Racing Blitz F.E.
*Dodge Viper Yellow Paint
*Simpson 5 pt racing harness(for the auto-x

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Chris_FLMar-09-02 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16760, "RE: windshield washers..."
In response to Reply # 0

All you need to do is pop off the plastic piece at the base with a flathead screwdriver. Once it's off, you'll see a nut there. Just remove it, it might be a bit hard once you remove the nut. Just twist a bit and it should come right off.

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrMar-09-02 11:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#16761, "RE: windshield washers..."
In response to Reply # 1

i tore the shit outta mines when i had to take off em in order to install my hood.

the lines are connected to the hood by the plastic peices, for me, they didnt wanna budge, so i broke out the plyers, and went at em.

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #16759 Previous topic | Next topic