Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #164
View in linear mode

Subject: "Blackcatcustom.com" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseMGPNov-29-00 07:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
63 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#164, "Blackcatcustom.com"

hey, guys. My friend finally got his gauge faces from blackcatcustom.com. Turns out it was not the owners fault, it was the guy he contracts to do the work for him. The blackcatcustom guy was cool about it and gave him a refund and the gauge faces.

'98 Eclipse RS (gone)
'07 Elantra GLS (need the room)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Blackcatcustom.com, Lee, Nov-29-00 07:58 AM, #1
RE: Blackcatcustom.com, GSwede96, Dec-05-00 12:30 AM, #3
      Attn: GSwede96, EclipseMGP, Dec-29-00 08:01 AM, #4
           RE: Attn: GSwede96, GSwede96, Dec-30-00 06:13 AM, #5
                RE: Attn: GSwede96, EclipseMGP, Dec-31-00 01:17 AM, #6
                     RE: Attn: GSwede96, GSwede96, Dec-31-00 01:48 AM, #7
RE: Blackcatcustom.com, Lee, Nov-29-00 08:00 AM, #2

LeeNov-29-00 07:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#165, "RE: Blackcatcustom.com"
In response to Reply # 0

Doesn't it seem to always be the other guys fault?

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GSwede96Dec-05-00 12:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#166, "RE: Blackcatcustom.com"
In response to Reply # 1

Good to see that you at least put it out here man *S* I spoke to Alex about this and he was kinda dissappointed about the whole thing but...now it seems to be solved.
I also bought my stuff there and I got a good explanation from Alex about the situation and he is a good guy.So I am glad you stood up and told this here so ppl know he wasnt fuckin you around.
My faces were xcellent..and they look cool in the car..definitly! )

GSwede96(96 Eclipse NT 2.0 litres 4G63)

http://come.to/GSwede96

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

EclipseMGPDec-29-00 08:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
63 posts,
#167, "Attn: GSwede96"
In response to Reply # 3

LAST EDITED ON 29-Dec-00 AT 01:03 PM (PST)

So you are the guy that ratted me out.

The whole story was that my friend ordered gauge faces. He waited a very long time to get them. He was pretty pissed off because he waited so long. I told him I woul ask some of the people on this board. I posted a message asking if anybody had any prior dealings with the guy because my friend waited so long to get them. I DID NOT BAD MOUTH HIM or HIS COMPANY. In the end it all worked out well and blackcatcustom.com was really cool about it. (by the way the gauges do look great)

GSwede, why did you go and tell him I was tearing up is business on here. I did no such thing. Prehaps you read WAY too much into my message, but you should really get the story before you start assuming things. Why did you need to speak with alex on the matter?
Did it involve you?

ATTN: Juan, moderators: I would have kept this off 2gnt, but he did not have a email address to email and I could not find one on his site

'98 Eclipse RS (gone)

GSwede96Dec-30-00 06:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#168, "RE: Attn: GSwede96"
In response to Reply # 4

LAST EDITED ON 30-Dec-00 AT 11:50 AM (PST)

If I did I am very sorry to have done so..was no such intention behind the thing.I had an order in too and didnt get my stuff myself..so I asked him straight out,he wanted to know why I was worried, I answered and said that there were more ppl on this board who were upset and that didnt get theirs either and that I wanted to know whats up?He then asked me what was going on and I said what it was..I told NO names, NO nicknames or anything..just that some guys on the board didnt get theirs either....

I did in no way mean to "hang you out" or diss you..and if I did I am very sorry.I hope you can accept an appology cause I never intended to "rat you out".

Kindly and respectfully/Roger

BTW. My email is roger@ornskoldsvik.mail.telia.com if you want to continue this discussion but then we can keep it of the board..ok?(sorry for that juan)

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

EclipseMGPDec-31-00 01:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
63 posts,
#169, "RE: Attn: GSwede96"
In response to Reply # 5

LAST EDITED ON 31-Dec-00 AT 06:18 AM (PST)

Nah, don't worry about it. I just wanted to get this straightened out. Alex called my friend and was pretty pissed thinking that he was getting bad-mouthed on this board. My friend got it worked out though. It's cool

'98 Eclipse RS (gone)

GSwede96Dec-31-00 01:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#170, "RE: Attn: GSwede96"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok..glad we worked that out then.Tell your friend that I am sorry if I caused him problems..was not my intention.

No hard feelings then I hope?

Have a happy New Years byt the way!

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

LeeNov-29-00 08:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#171, "RE: Blackcatcustom.com"
In response to Reply # 0

:o Doesn't it seem to always be the other guys fault?

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #164 Previous topic | Next topic