Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #154
View in linear mode

Subject: "these rims?" Previous topic | Next topic
Tony M (Guest)Nov-28-00 06:12 PM

#154, "these rims?"

Just wondering what you guys think about these wheels, I know they are just the plain ol 5 stars but I really like them for some reason, I can get them new with new zrated tires for $1000 shipped, does this sound like a good deal, They are Konig's 17x7

Pics

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamMichael_97RSNov-29-00 02:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#155, "RE: these rims?"
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds like a good Deal. That's about what I think I'll wind up paying for just the rims I want (O.Z. Competition Chromes 17x7.5) So with a set of new tires attached even if they such I think it sounds good. Somebody more familair with Konigs may know a little better though.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97_Rs_RNov-29-00 08:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "RE: these rims?"
In response to Reply # 0

LAST EDITED ON 29-Nov-00 AT 02:17 PM (PST)

thats almost what i want to excet i want enkies like that and i can not find them i love those rims if anyone of you all know were i could find the enkies like that please let me know. i know they are out cause a friend has them on her integra.matter fact those look dead like them except they say enkie on one of the spokes with the enkie logo please guys if u know of these rims let me know

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

cyanNov-29-00 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#157, "RE: these rims?"
In response to Reply # 2

chances are enkei discontinued them, its one of their oldest designs and it isnt on their site so i assume they stopped making it. no big deal though, there are several others just like it (TRMotorsports Typhoon, Lenso, Konig Villain,etc)

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

97_Rs_RNov-29-00 10:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#158, "RE: these rims?"
In response to Reply # 3

id be willing to pay almost 1500 bucks for those rims them selves i love those rims so so much and i want the enkei versions i know it sounds stupid but its just want i want

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic