Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #142
View in linear mode

Subject: "What would look better.....(more)" Previous topic | Next topic
phatGSNov-28-00 02:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142, "What would look better.....(more)"

What would look better on a forest green eclipse?? Altezza's or just the regular clears. I'm just lookin for some opinions.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What would look better.....(more), cyan, Nov-28-00 04:45 PM, #1
oRACLe says use the center piece and light them up like i did, oRACLe063, Dec-06-00 03:33 AM, #2
RE: oRACLe says use the center piece and light them up like i did, John99RS, Dec-06-00 04:09 AM, #3
RE: What would look better.....(more), GSwede96, Dec-06-00 11:05 PM, #6
RE: What would look better.....(more), Tom95Esi, Dec-06-00 04:37 PM, #4
I got a forest green eclipse w/....., grneclipse, Dec-06-00 06:20 PM, #5
      RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....., phatGS, Dec-08-00 04:13 PM, #7
           RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....., grneclipse, Dec-08-00 06:03 PM, #8
                RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....., John99RS, Dec-09-00 06:06 AM, #9
                RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....., phatGS, Dec-10-00 06:59 AM, #10
                     I have altezzas for sale, Justin, Dec-11-00 06:10 AM, #11

cyanNov-28-00 04:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143, "RE: What would look better.....(more)"
In response to Reply # 0

in my opinion the altezza's look better on all colors except maroon and red because the red lenses dont match the car color exactly. either way if you get the altezzas, i wouldnt use the center piece, paint the factory center section to match your car - it looks much better. the center reflectors arent even equally spaced from the side section reflectors

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

oRACLe063Dec-06-00 03:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#144, "oRACLe says use the center piece and light them up like i did"
In response to Reply # 1

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

John99RSDec-06-00 04:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#145, "RE: oRACLe says use the center piece and light them up like i did"
In response to Reply # 2

I think they both look good. I've seen them both on that color. I am trying to decide the same thing myself man. Mine is Cayenne Red Pearl.

John
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

GSwede96Dec-06-00 11:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#146, "RE: What would look better.....(more)"
In response to Reply # 1

I am going for the clear ones on my red...dont like the clear one
Go for clear ones. )

GSwede96

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Tom95EsiDec-06-00 04:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
#147, "RE: What would look better.....(more)"
In response to Reply # 0

I would say I like the clears much better. To tell you the truth, I don't really like the altezza's. On forest green, I would say clears would look TIGHT. Just my opinion!!

grneclipseDec-06-00 06:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#148, "I got a forest green eclipse w/....."
In response to Reply # 4

I've got a forest Green Eclipse with the clears and they look pretty damn clean, I didn't like how the red circles on the altezza's clashed with the green. It gave my car that Christmas scheme (yuck) anyhow, I traded the altezza's in and got some clears and the look way better. I tried to post a pic but it's not working, if you want to see a pic, let me know...alter

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

phatGSDec-08-00 04:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#149, "RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....."
In response to Reply # 5

I sent you an email, send me those pics, i'd really like to see them. Also, I put you on my AOL buddy list, my name is Brandon1031.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

grneclipseDec-08-00 06:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#150, "RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....."
In response to Reply # 7

I just sent you the pic! Hope you like it, post back and tell me what you think?

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

John99RSDec-09-00 06:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#151, "RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....."
In response to Reply # 8

Hey man....throw those pics my way too pleas
Thanks.....

John
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

phatGSDec-10-00 06:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#152, "RE: I got a forest green eclipse w/....."
In response to Reply # 8

think you could send those pics as a .jpg or something, it wouldn't let me view them as an .art.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

JustinDec-11-00 06:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
73 posts,
#153, "I have altezzas for sale"
In response to Reply # 10

I have the 2 side pieces for sale for 150 delivered..Would like paypal payment..but money order is ok..

Let me know if interested.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #142 Previous topic | Next topic