Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #135
View in linear mode

Subject: "Euro Gauge Face Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
2XtremeNov-28-00 07:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135, "Euro Gauge Face Kit"

Hey folks..
Does anyone have pics or an idea of what the Euro Gauge Face Kits looks like in the car? I am considering purchasing one, but I want to see what it is going to look like before I do it. The one I am looking at is from www.asylumms.com , but I would like the red style. If anyone has a pic of one of these < any color really, I just want to see what they look like > installed in their car, please let me know.

Dan
98 GS
Greddy / Akimoto / Freedom Design

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit, BLKOUT, Nov-28-00 10:22 AM, #1
RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit, 2Xtreme, Nov-29-00 03:05 AM, #2
      RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit, BLKOUT, Nov-29-00 09:51 AM, #3
           RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit, 97_Rs_R, Nov-29-00 10:14 AM, #4
                They are 18" BBS RK's., BLKOUT, Nov-29-00 03:43 PM, #5
RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit, CorgiEclipse, Nov-30-00 01:02 AM, #6

BLKOUTNov-28-00 10:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
218 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136, "RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah, I have the red Euro cluster in my car. It's not the gauge faces though, I'm not sure if you knew that or not. It's just a cover that replaces the clear part over your existing faces. It's kind of hard to explain but if you see one out of a car you'll understand. There is a pic of it on my page. It's under the turbo & interior section. It's not a real good pic, but you'll get the idea. It looks good though, trust me. I have to warn you, my page loads VERY slowly. Let me know what ya think.
Later

Joe
97 GS w/ Hahn stage 2
Keep cruisin' & keep the shiny side up.
http://joeseclipse.homestead.com

Yeah I got two tens in the back...two ten pound bottles!!!!

Joe
97 GS w/ HRC stage 2 +

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2XtremeNov-29-00 03:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
#137, "RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

Joe:
Thanks for the info that's kind of what I figured it would look like, and I dig it. Car's tight as hell too BTW..

Dan

98 GS
Greddy / Akimoto / Freedom Design

BLKOUTNov-29-00 09:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
218 posts,
#138, "RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

I appreciate it. Take care.
Joe
97 GS w/ Hahn stage 2

Joe
97 GS w/ HRC stage 2 +

97_Rs_RNov-29-00 10:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#139, "RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit"
In response to Reply # 3

hey joe what kind of rims are the 5 stars u have ?

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

BLKOUTNov-29-00 03:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
218 posts,
#140, "They are 18" BBS RK's."
In response to Reply # 4

Joe
97 GS w/ Hahn stage 2

Joe
97 GS w/ HRC stage 2 +

CorgiEclipseNov-30-00 01:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
15 posts,
#141, "RE: Euro Gauge Face Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't have a pic of mine, but I installed mine a while back. Everytime I take it to the dealership, they think that it's the bomb. They want to know how I did it. It gives a whole new look to the inside of the car. That coupled with white gauge faces looks really neat!!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #135 Previous topic | Next topic