Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105987
View in linear mode

Subject: "What are these three plugs" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuOct-04-14 11:50 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105987, "What are these three plugs"

I spent part of this afternoon, unhooking two crossovers driver/passenger side also an amp. All work, but there was major noise interference possibly. Had my battery tested at autozone, it checked out good but was at 80% due to the amp (unwanted stuff)I mentioned.

After the removal I notice this ubhooked blue plug next to the kickpanel fusebox.

What is this plug for?

Then I spotted this white plug below the obd2 plug. What is this plug and found another white one in between the steering wheel(could this be the horn plug) not pictured.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorCorbinNov-06-14 05:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105988, "RE: What are these three plugs"
In response to Reply # 0

The white one next to the OBDII plug is an OBDI plug. The 1995 cars only met OBDI standards, but can also communicate with an OBDII scanner/logger.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105987 Previous topic | Next topic