Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105878
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wire to tap into on junction box for gauge layovers/interior dimmer switch" Previous topic | Next topic
EricDec-02-12 10:44 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105878, "Wire to tap into on junction box for gauge layovers/interior dimmer switch"

After years of having the SpeedHut gauge layovers I finally installed them. I wanted to tap into the gauge dimmer switch at the junction box instead of at the switch for convenience. Here is where it is located.

Referencing the Electronic Service Manual.
The wiring harness B-66 is at the junction box is located by the kick panel on the driver's side (page 64).
The dimmer switch (Rheostat) has a Green-White wire going into pin 14 of B-66 (page 204).
With harness plugged in, the 14th pin is the far left, 4th up (page 341).
You can remove the harness by pressing the lock clip on the left side and pulling out.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-03-12 04:38 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105879, "RE: Wire to tap into on junction box for gauge layovers/interior dimmer switch"
In response to Reply # 0

Tap all the wiring at the Electric mirror switch/plug.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105878 Previous topic | Next topic