Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105706
View in linear mode

Subject: "2GB Talon Bumper" Previous topic | Next topic
Babbz413May-09-12 01:02 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105706, "2GB Talon Bumper"

Purchased this 2gb talon bumper over a year ago in terrible condition. Cracked bottom lip, holes from license plate, paint chips and stress cracks. Bottom crack fixed, all holes filled, and also filled in Talon emblem area so its flat being its going on Eclipse. Currently primed and sanded. This has always been my favorite 2g front. Excited to have it sprayed black an put on. Just wanted to show some progress.

95 GS Boosted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

iamnotwhoiamMay-09-12 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105707, "RE: 2GB Talon Bumper"
In response to Reply # 0

right on! I love this bumper... mine is cracking at the bottom and needs a little tlc as well.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fast420a83Jul-07-12 12:06 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2012
86 posts,
#105774, "RE: 2GB Talon Bumper"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks good!.. I always wondered what that bumper would look like with the eagle emblem shaved. Be sure to post another pic once its painted.

Double check all your coolant and oil lines....., before you take off and see a cloud of smoke behind you!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105706 Previous topic | Next topic