Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105628
View in linear mode

Subject: "NON ENGINE WIRE HARNESS HELP (FUSE BOX)" Previous topic | Next topic
timothyj94Feb-27-12 09:58 AM
Member since Feb 27th 2012
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105628, "NON ENGINE WIRE HARNESS HELP (FUSE BOX)"

So, long story short, some Bee-with-an-itch and her boyfriend decided to set my car on fire. The fire was in the passenger side front wheel well. Burned up my splash shield, and the wires underneath for the crash sensor, coolant sensor, etc. Basically harness needs to be replaced. I have it undone from there, going under the radiator, and to the fuse box. Right now I'm at the fuse box and it goes under the drivers side fender inside the car. I'm fairly large so it's a bit difficult to get under my dash right there. Before I got waste more time digging, here is my question.

Does anyone have pics for the inside of the car where the harness enters, and is there a plug ? I have to go this at the junk yard in the mud and snow too, so. There's a mess of wired under my dash and I couldn't see anything just looking. Any info would be awesome. Also, what cars can I take a harness from (Year, Avenger, Seb, etc)?

My car is a 1995 eclipse GS(420a), automatic transmission. Power windows, locks, etc (no sunroof).

Also before anyone flames for whatever, my car is turbo charged, and very clean, rebuilt engine.

I hate electrical stuff

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105628 Previous topic | Next topic