Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105492
View in linear mode

Subject: "I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversio..." Previous topic | Next topic
mxracer04Oct-05-11 07:16 AM
Member since May 04th 2009
56 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105492, "Poll question: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conversio..."

Poll result (15 votes)
Dark metallic purple and silver (1 votes)Vote
Dark indigo metallic blue (1 votes)Vote
With Body kit (1 votes)Vote
Without body kit (12 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

95_ESi_PersonOct-05-11 05:07 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105493, "RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conve..."
In response to Reply # 0

You need to make it how you will be happy with it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TurbchargdSpydrOct-07-11 03:22 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#105494, "RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conve..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
You need to make it how you will be happy with it.

Truth!

Last of a dying breed...

mxracer04Oct-17-11 07:28 AM
56 posts,
#105512, "RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conve..."
In response to Reply # 2

What would make me really happy is to have four different eclipse/talons so that way I can do a combo of all of it.

mxracer04Nov-09-11 07:02 AM
56 posts,
#105525, "RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conve..."
In response to Reply # 3

Well I am going to do a photoshop picture of the car a dark metallic purple(If it will do metallic), the enginge bay silver, and the valve cover and block(not head) a bright blue like my intake to see how it looks because I think thats how she will go if looks good.

Broke4goingNov-28-11 09:48 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2009
50 posts,
#105541, "RE: I am getting ready to do body work and re-paint my 1996 Talon(I did the eclipse tail light conve..."
In response to Reply # 4

look at my avatar, when you can't pick one color, just choose both! haha.

The screen name says it all

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105492 Previous topic | Next topic