Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104972
View in linear mode

Subject: "Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??" Previous topic | Next topic
GsNewbieOct-10-10 11:39 AM
Member since Oct 01st 2010
121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104972, "Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??"

I was thinking about buying a Indash navigation for my eclipse, But i seen a lot of people have their boost gauge below their radio in the extra spot. So does anyone have one and how do you like it??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mitsu95023Oct-10-10 04:55 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104973, "RE: Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 0

i do not have one installed yet in my eclipse but am saving up for the Pioneer AVIC D3. Its kind of expensive but i should get i nice clean install with it..... any certain model nav system you have in mind?

'95 rs turbo project
'97 gs parts car
'01 Audi s4 DD
'80 porsche 911 993 widebody, 3.6ltr

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slo2gOct-10-10 05:23 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#104974, "RE: Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a Pioneer F series. Stay away from them, they are slow...lol for real, if I had to take my pic on in dash with nav I would go with a Kenwood with the built in Garman based nav. I had one and did away with it and got the pioneer(because it had bluetooth) I wish I would have stayed with the Kenwood.

Geimers1Jan-14-11 08:45 PM
Member since Dec 15th 2010
20 posts,
#105177, "RE: Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 2

go with the one he said i have that one works great

predsfan029Jun-03-12 12:58 PM
Member since Feb 19th 2011
29 posts,
#105716, "RE: Does anyone have indash navigation in their eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 0

i have a kenwood ddin nav in mine and love it. the gauges, you can do the triple a-pillar pod and if you have more than 3, as i do, you can build a pod to hold 2 or 3 in the center vent location.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104972 Previous topic | Next topic