Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104691
View in linear mode

Subject: "I am moving forward!" Previous topic | Next topic
barza21Jun-22-10 04:23 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104691, "I am moving forward!"

This is a little upgrade that I did to the interior. I believe it makes the car look really nice. I was able to score some leather inserts for the door panels. The ones that came stock in my car were cloth.

Some pics:

Before

After

Installed

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Slo2gJun-22-10 04:57 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104692, "RE: I am moving forward!"
In response to Reply # 0

That does look nice, esp considering I'm used to the all plastic panel of the RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ebster1085Jun-22-10 05:40 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#104693, "RE: I am moving forward!"
In response to Reply # 1

I really like the way that looks. I have actually been meaning to take my panels to a local automotive interior place to have them covered in leather. After seeing that, I will definitely follow through with it.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

ModeratortekleinJun-22-10 06:01 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104694, "RE: I am moving forward!"
In response to Reply # 2

Looks great!

I replaced my tan leather inserts with black leather

dalesmitsuJun-22-10 08:23 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#104699, "RE: I am moving forward!"
In response to Reply # 3

looks, good. Mines like that but black inserts. I'm waiting my brother to give up his 2g oz, it has black leather, black arm rest, plus wheels I want and extra motor trans. When I do picked it up, I'm letting go the sliver white gauge cluster, interior, exterior.

Sorry for the thread jack.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

John99RSJun-24-10 10:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104713, "RE: I am moving forward!"
In response to Reply # 4

Looks good man! Nice and clean.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104691 Previous topic | Next topic