Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104636
View in linear mode

Subject: "A true FUNCTIONAL aero " Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gMay-23-10 10:45 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104636, "A true FUNCTIONAL aero "
May-23-10 11:02 PM by Slo2g

This is just to let others know that someone is planning on making molds and producing a truly functional and proven body kit. The post is on dsmtuners.com so if you are truly interested(I doubt there will be much interest from the 2gnt community, but there maybe a a few) then pm the guy that made the post in the link I've supplied at the bottom of the post. And just so you know they are starting to gauge the kit price wise at 4 to 5 thousand dollars, yes 4k to 5k. If you are really interested then read the guys post, its fully functional and has been tested for over 2 years on this guys race car, any way if you want more info look here... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/367304-high-downforce-eclipse-body-kit-gauging-interest.html#post152172496

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratortekleinMay-24-10 03:54 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104637, "RE: A true FUNCTIONAL aero "
In response to Reply # 0

Thats awesome!

I wonder if he met 4k-5k total

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorCODE4May-25-10 09:37 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104638, "RE: A true FUNCTIONAL aero "
In response to Reply # 1

No, it is per kit heh. Pretty steep, but from what I read it has shown results in competition.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104636 Previous topic | Next topic