Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104503
View in linear mode

Subject: "Seats and Sliders" Previous topic | Next topic
baconater3000Mar-26-10 11:26 AM
Member since Aug 11th 2009
104 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104503, "Seats and Sliders"

Ok i know this a 2g forum but maybe someone can answer my question on this one...Will the 3g front seats fit our brackets or can they be a close bolt in to almost stock>>>> if so i found a great deal on those seats.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Seats and Sliders, barza21, Mar-26-10 12:10 PM, #1
RE: Seats and Sliders, baconater3000, Mar-27-10 01:29 PM, #2
      RE: Seats and Sliders, megaskillz, Mar-28-10 10:59 AM, #3
           RE: Seats and Sliders, baconater3000, Mar-28-10 12:59 PM, #4
                RE: Seats and Sliders, whtclipse98, Mar-28-10 02:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Seats and Sliders, baconater3000, Mar-28-10 04:19 PM, #6

barza21Mar-26-10 12:10 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104504, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 0

IMO, I don't think so. I see them on sale online all the time and I don't hear 2gnt talking about them. I could be wrong though.

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

baconater3000Mar-27-10 01:29 PM
104 posts,
#104505, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 1

ya i tried searching for this but had no luck finding on anything written up.. Maybe i finally get my chance to Make my spot in wiki and my history on 2GNT!.

megaskillzMar-28-10 10:59 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#104508, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 2

It can be done, but the know how I'm not sure. I had a friend that swapped his seats in his gst.

baconater3000Mar-28-10 12:59 PM
104 posts,
#104509, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by megaskillz
It can be done, but the know how I'm not sure. I had a friend that swapped his seats in his gst.

You watch...MY CHANCE FOR WIKI YAY! i will do this i got both seats out of a 3g for 50 bucks lol so its worth it to me to give it a try

‹noboost› Four gee's and 63 years ago, our forefathers brought forth on this continent, a new dsm, concieved in Normal Illiniois...

Originally posted by barza21
barza + turbo = honda owning!!!!

whtclipse98Mar-28-10 02:03 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#104511, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 4

I do believe that the back seats can be changed out no problem and with a little working the 3g front seats can fit out brackets. I believe on dsmtuners, someone attempted this but not sure.

baconater3000Mar-28-10 04:19 PM
104 posts,
#104512, "RE: Seats and Sliders"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by whtclipse98
I do believe that the back seats can be changed out no problem and with a little working the 3g front seats can fit out brackets. I believe on dsmtuners, someone attempted this but not sure.

i dont feel like doing the rear seat lol but the front seats are going to go in lol...ill make a 2GNT write up that i can call mine. =D

‹noboost› Four gee's and 63 years ago, our forefathers brought forth on this continent, a new dsm, concieved in Normal Illiniois...

Originally posted by barza21
barza + turbo = honda owning!!!!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104503 Previous topic | Next topic