Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104451
View in linear mode

Subject: "center vent bezel with gauge holes..." Previous topic | Next topic
gsgoingTMar-03-10 06:00 PM
Member since Dec 23rd 2006
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104451, "center vent bezel with gauge holes..."

does anyone know where to get one of these. I'm need one with buttons and two gauge holes. Thx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., AdministratorCODE4, Mar-03-10 06:36 PM, #1
RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., gsgoingT, Mar-03-10 06:41 PM, #2
      RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., RoninEclipse2G, Mar-03-10 06:50 PM, #3
           RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., gsgoingT, Mar-03-10 08:03 PM, #4
                RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., AdministratorCODE4, Mar-03-10 09:26 PM, #5
                     RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., gsgoingT, Mar-03-10 10:14 PM, #6
                          RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., AdministratorCODE4, Mar-03-10 10:19 PM, #7
                               RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., gsgoingT, Mar-04-10 06:03 PM, #8
                                    RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., dalesmitsu, Mar-04-10 08:29 PM, #9
                                    RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., AdministratorCODE4, Mar-04-10 09:22 PM, #10
                                         RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., gsgoingT, Mar-05-10 02:03 PM, #11
                                              RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..., streetlightning, Mar-16-10 09:58 PM, #12

AdministratorCODE4Mar-03-10 06:36 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104452, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.machv.com/2ggaugemounts.html

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

gsgoingTMar-03-10 06:41 PM
165 posts,
#104453, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 1

thx, anything cheaper

RoninEclipse2GMar-03-10 06:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104455, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 2

How cheap do you want?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

gsgoingTMar-03-10 08:03 PM
165 posts,
#104457, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 3

LOL, can't stop laughing how cheap i am . Some time ago someone was selling them for 25 on FS/WTB section. Is that cheap enough.

AdministratorCODE4Mar-03-10 09:26 PM
2552 posts,
#104458, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by gsgoingT
LOL, can't stop laughing how cheap i am . Some time ago someone was selling them for 25 on FS/WTB section. Is that cheap enough.

Do not take this personally, but if you knew someone was selling some in the FS/WTB section, why did you not search there first? I just typed in HVAC and got this thread:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=116241&mode=full

Are you being lazy? Because we are having a trend popping up of that and is not going to be met cordially.

---

2012 2500HD LML

gsgoingTMar-03-10 10:14 PM
165 posts,
#104459, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 5

not lazy, the post i'm talking about was back in 2008. I did search that's how i know. LoL that's the one i was trying to find and couldn't. Thx
Again not LAZY couldn't find it. Search term i used was "bezel"

AdministratorCODE4Mar-03-10 10:19 PM
2552 posts,
#104460, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 6

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=110367&mode=full

---

2012 2500HD LML

gsgoingTMar-04-10 06:03 PM
165 posts,
#104466, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 7

what's that suppose to be??????? did you even check the link????????

dalesmitsuMar-04-10 08:29 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#104467, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 8

I remeber the 2gnt member your talking about. He was selling custom gauge bezel made from fiberglass.

Do what code4, said do a search in the FS/WTB section. You'll find his thread, he showed pictures of the process from molding to finish product.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

AdministratorCODE4Mar-04-10 09:22 PM
2552 posts,
#104468, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by gsgoingT
what's that suppose to be??????? did you even check the link????????

It is a link to "F/S custom Gauge bezels (vent replaments)" in the FS/WTB section from 2008, that you apparently were having trouble finding.

And does multiple question marks make your question stronger?

---

2012 2500HD LML

gsgoingTMar-05-10 02:03 PM
165 posts,
#104469, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 10

no that's the one i knew about and that's the one I found.
And it's back from 2008. GOD knows guy might be dead by now . And the prices are from 2008.............
Nevermind just close damn thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

streetlightningMar-16-10 09:58 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#104482, "RE: center vent bezel with gauge holes..."
In response to Reply # 11

hey man , check out my work.. i make them. i make flat ones, and angled ones too, i can leave all the buttons or shave them too..

www.myspace.com/syn-customs

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104451 Previous topic | Next topic