Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104033
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinSep-12-09 06:21 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104033, "New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"

Hey,

Just finished this up, still editing some with the help of Clay (freelancefool).

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Fiberglass_Subwoofer_Enclosure

And oh yeah, my subwoofer is done

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
AdministratorCODE4Sep-12-09 06:43 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104034, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 0

Bitchin.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCSep-12-09 10:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104035, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-12-09 10:15 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

Bitchen x2. How to make a box w/ a tshirt. lol

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

ModeratorbullettdsmSep-13-09 03:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#104036, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 2

Nice! Excellent that you took the time to "Wikitize" it.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

DirtMegirtSep-13-09 06:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
205 posts,
#104037, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 3

It's great when members design these things to look like Chrysler put'em there. Very Clean!

DirtMegirt
Wiki Contributor

TuxdreamerxSep-13-09 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#104038, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 4

That looks great! I want to do it now.

RoninEclipse2GSep-14-09 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104042, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-14-09 12:40 PM by RoninEclipse2G

Kick ASS! Nice job Tim. You just gave me new ideas.

Edit: if you put a grill on there and paint it to match the rest of the interior it WOULD look factory

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinSep-15-09 09:28 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104047, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Kick ASS! Nice job Tim. You just gave me new ideas. Edit: if you put a grill on there and paint it to match the rest of the interior it WOULD look factory

Awesome idea!

i wonder if I can find thats plastic and has slots or little dots like OEM

whtclipse98Sep-15-09 03:06 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#104048, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 7

Have you checked out crutchfield or even radio shack for the grill?

I like the look of it. You can even reverse the design and have one on each side.

RoninEclipse2GSep-15-09 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104049, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 8

Hey Tim, I thought you might like to point out in your article that the glass cloth should have the weave angle changed between layers so that it uses the strength of the fibers to their best ability

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

ModeratortekleinSep-15-09 04:15 PM
1699 posts,
#104053, "RE: New Wiki Article: How To Make A Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Hey Tim, I thought you might like to point out in your article that the glass cloth should have the weave angle changed between layers so that it uses the strength of the fibers to their best ability

Ah, forgot that part! I did do that though

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104033 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic