Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92204
View in linear mode

Subject: "My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..." Previous topic | Next topic
Jem09Jan-31-06 09:43 AM
Member since Jul 12th 2005
224 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92204, "My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."

Peace,
A few months ago, I decided to rebuild the 2nd Eclipse I own for the wife, bein' that she started to get into it... She decided how she wanted her 2G to look, eventho' many things I didn't like, I still went with it...jus cause...you know, it's the wife... To make a long story short...this is her car now...

She had the body kit installed here locally (I told her not to and to wait til' I got back home) when I was away up in NYC. When I returned, I was very angry at the sh!ty workmanship they done to the kit, I'm goin' to remove the whole sh!t and do it right... Which is somethin' I'm not lookin' forward too...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Blizare, Jan-31-06 10:04 AM, #1
RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Jem09, Jan-31-06 10:24 AM, #2
      RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., WIDECLIPSE, Jan-31-06 10:48 AM, #3
           RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Jem09, Jan-31-06 10:51 AM, #4
                RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., optikal, Jan-31-06 12:39 PM, #5
                     RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., eclipse7782, Jan-31-06 01:55 PM, #6
                          RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., selmerguy2003, Jan-31-06 03:51 PM, #7
                               RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., JVStylez, Feb-01-06 06:45 AM, #8
                                    RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., eclpsmoneypit95, Feb-01-06 12:03 PM, #9
                                         RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Jem09, Feb-04-06 02:20 PM, #10
                                              RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Moderatorcs82685, Feb-04-06 03:18 PM, #11
                                                   RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Jem09, Feb-04-06 04:01 PM, #12
                                                        RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., CustomGS, Feb-06-06 11:35 AM, #13
                                                             RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..., Jem09, Feb-06-06 11:39 PM, #14

BlizareJan-31-06 10:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92205, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-31-06 10:05 AM by Blizare

Omeone on crack HAD TO have made those sideskirts. They don't flow well at all.

But other than that, i usually hate on blitz kits and huge spoilers but shit. For a pink, girl's eclipse, it's pertty tyte yO!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jem09Jan-31-06 10:24 AM
224 posts,
#92206, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BlizareFor a pink, girl's eclipse, it's pertty tyte yO!

.: Laughin' :. Good lookin' out... Regardin' those side skirts, the next day I arrived, I went to the shop that installed the kit and spoke to the fella that done the installation... After realizin' how burnt I was and the demeanor I had, he offered to redue them the way I described. I said no and instead, was refunded some money back...

I'm not fond of the wing either, which was one of the things I tried to get the wife to let go, but as you can see...that didn't happen...

WIDECLIPSEJan-31-06 10:48 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#92210, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 2

If I'm being honest here, I would have to say I would never do that to my car. But it's not my car, so whatever floats her boat.

-Roman

Jem09Jan-31-06 10:51 AM
224 posts,
#92211, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
If I'm being honest here, I would have to say I would never do that to my car. But it's not my car, so whatever floats her boat.

Understandable...nor would I... Instead of investin' all my money on the looks of her car, I tried to convince her to go all performance first, but that didn't go over with her so well... She's more into "show" then "go"...

Peace,
Jem

optikalJan-31-06 12:39 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#92218, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 4

poor car.....

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

eclipse7782Jan-31-06 01:55 PM
Member since Dec 14th 2004
215 posts,
#92221, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 5

That thing needs to be dropped and needs some 50 profile tires ASAP.

selmerguy2003Jan-31-06 03:51 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2005
288 posts,
#92226, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 6

i am trying to look for the good..... for a chick car its ok. i think it would be great wingless and with different side skirts.

JVStylezFeb-01-06 06:45 AM
Member since Jan 20th 2006
64 posts,
#92246, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 7

Not to sound like a jackass, but loose the spoiler.

- JV

eclpsmoneypit95Feb-01-06 12:03 PM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#92256, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 8
Feb-01-06 12:05 PM by eclpsmoneypit95

My sig pic: same car, same kit, same wing. I no longer have that car though....Look at it this way, as long as she's happy, you're happy.

Edit: are the windows tinted?

That blue car got me boobies once

Jem09Feb-04-06 02:20 PM
224 posts,
#92308, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95
My sig pic: same car, same kit, same wing. I no longer have that car though....Look at it this way, as long as she's happy, you're happy. Edit: are the windows tinted?

Peace,
Actually, I am happy as long as she is, BUT I'm not happy with the exterior of her 2G... I tend not to park too close to hers, I'm type pet (kind of affraid) that hers is contagious... .: Laughs :. No pun intended toward you or anyone else that likes this type of style... I personally only like the R34 front bumper... But that's about it exterior wise...

Yes, her windows are tinted...

Peace,
Jem

Moderatorcs82685Feb-04-06 03:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#92309, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 10
Feb-04-06 03:18 PM by cs82685

I would be afraid of your car ever breaking, cause man if you gotta drive that thing that better be some dark tint or your gonna get laughed at when everyone see's the guy drivin the pink car

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Jem09Feb-04-06 04:01 PM
224 posts,
#92313, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by cs82685
I would be afraid of your car ever breaking, cause man if you gotta drive that thing that better be some dark tint or your gonna get laughed at when everyone see's the guy drivin the pink car

I drive with the windows down... .: Laughin', but I'm serious :.

Peace,
Jem

CustomGSFeb-06-06 11:35 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92330, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 12

As long as she likes it is right. Doesnt matter as long as she's hot... I hope your install skills are better then whatever fly-by-night shop she took it to. Lets do a quick comparison as to how BLITZ highs are supposed to look. (anytime i can show off my work hehe)

her's

Mine

My sideskirts OWN her sideskirts sort of like this TREE owned this BEAVER vvvvvvvvvvv

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

Jem09Feb-06-06 11:39 PM
224 posts,
#92349, "RE: My Wifes Eclipse after Rebuild..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by CustomGS
As long as she likes it is right. Doesnt matter as long as she's hot... I hope your install skills are better then whatever fly-by-night shop she took it to. Lets do a quick comparison as to how BLITZ highs are supposed to look. (anytime i can show off my work hehe) her's Mine My sideskirts OWN her sideskirts sort of like this TREE owned this BEAVER vvvvvvvvvvv

Peace,
Good workmanship... I'll post some pics. as soon as she allows me to get started on it... She doesn't want the section to look primered durin' or after the fix... Eventho', I'll have it re-painted...

That Tree/Beaver pic. is type funny...good one...

Peace,
Jem

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92204 Previous topic | Next topic