Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84448
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Wheels On .." Previous topic | Next topic
ShockeclipseApr-27-05 02:08 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84448, "New Wheels On .."

Ok so I only have the back ones actually on. Damn wheel lock key broke. She's real dirty and I need to paint my drums really bad or do the conversion but either way I don't want to wash her on account of the weather lately. Tell me what you think

Thanks to www.Kaptainmyke.com for hosting these

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New Wheels On .., optikal, Apr-27-05 02:11 PM, #1
RE: New Wheels On .., dsmmyth, Apr-27-05 03:48 PM, #2
      RE: New Wheels On .., AznKaos15, Apr-27-05 05:02 PM, #3
           RE: New Wheels On .., Collente, Apr-27-05 06:22 PM, #4
           RE: New Wheels On .., Aggression, Apr-28-05 04:55 AM, #5
                RE: New Wheels On .., coppereclipse95, Apr-28-05 08:20 AM, #6
                     RE: New Wheels On .., ScreaminE, Apr-28-05 08:43 AM, #7
           RE: New Wheels On .., azdave, Apr-28-05 01:34 PM, #8
                RE: New Wheels On .., Shockeclipse, Apr-28-05 02:09 PM, #9

optikalApr-27-05 02:11 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84449, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 0

looks good man

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dsmmythApr-27-05 03:48 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#84457, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 1

Phat rims bro. And is it just me or do they look like they need to be brought out a little with spacers?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

AznKaos15Apr-27-05 05:02 PM
Member since May 05th 2003
256 posts,
#84460, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-27-05 05:14 PM by AznKaos15

what's going on? why does everyone an their mom get gunmetal/black with polish/chrome lip rims these days. damn i gotta get rid of mine now. its getting so played out.

CollenteApr-27-05 06:22 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#84463, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 3

who gives a shit if its played it... it looks hot
Nick
97RS

AggressionApr-28-05 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#84469, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 4

I concur, I have had mine on for a while now too, but it just looks sweet!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

coppereclipse95Apr-28-05 08:20 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#84481, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 5

Looking good. Now it's time to upgrade your brakes!!!

1995 Eclipse RS

ScreaminEApr-28-05 08:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#84482, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 6

looks good man

but whats the deal with the tires? they do nothing for your wheels except making it look like you have racing slicks

azdaveApr-28-05 01:34 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
#84488, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by AznKaos15
what's going on? why does everyone an their mom get gunmetal/black with polish/chrome lip rims these days.

It's called follow the leader...(See sig photo)

BTW, These are my mom's rims. She wasn't into the gunmetal/polished lip look either.

ShockeclipseApr-28-05 02:09 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#84492, "RE: New Wheels On .."
In response to Reply # 8

They are actually like gunmetal with bronze flake. I will try and grab a shot of them close up so you can see. And my tires are like that because I got brand new rims with used tires mounted on them for 350 bucks...booyah tires can stay for now. And yes brakes need some serious attention. Thanks for the feedback guys.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84448 Previous topic | Next topic