Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80297
View in linear mode

Subject: "Installed new black carpet. pics.." Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseJan-11-05 07:18 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80297, "Installed new black carpet. pics.."

Check this out.

Black, pre-molded carpet for the eclipse. It needed a lot of trimming. The install will take a weekend if you feel like doing this. I had the stock beige carpet. I think this black will go better with the other beige shit in the car and the black tenzo seats i have. carpet is of very nice construction and is thicker (but lighter) than the stock carpet.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., bigmcell, Jan-11-05 07:20 PM, #1
RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., siueclipse, Jan-12-05 05:24 AM, #8
RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Jan-11-05 07:22 PM, #2
RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., cool_g_83, Jan-11-05 07:31 PM, #3
      RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., SILVERNT, Jan-11-05 07:36 PM, #4
           RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., EclipseTenzoR, Jan-11-05 09:43 PM, #5
           RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., widebodyeclipse, Jan-12-05 05:04 AM, #6
                RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., whodatt1, Jan-12-05 05:08 AM, #7
           RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., siueclipse, Jan-12-05 05:25 AM, #9
                RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., eclipse_99rs, Jan-12-05 05:36 AM, #10
                     RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., pfmicks, Jan-12-05 05:42 AM, #11
                          RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., 95 Mitsu, Jan-12-05 07:32 AM, #12
                               RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., siueclipse, Jan-12-05 08:23 AM, #13
                               RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., scothern, Jan-12-05 08:40 AM, #14
                                    RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., superelite68, Jan-12-05 03:00 PM, #15
                                    RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., siueclipse, Jan-13-05 09:21 AM, #16
                                    RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., 95 Mitsu, Jan-13-05 10:51 PM, #17
                                         RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., PowerEclipses, Jan-17-05 03:35 PM, #18
                                              RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., siueclipse, Jan-22-05 06:43 PM, #19
                                                   RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.., Extreme Eclipse, Jan-22-05 09:53 PM, #20

bigmcellJan-11-05 07:20 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2003
306 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80298, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-11-05 07:21 PM by bigmcell

looks very nice.

where'd ya pic that up/price?

been awhile.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

siueclipseJan-12-05 05:24 AM
3504 posts,
#80317, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by bigmcell
looks very nice. where'd ya pic that up/price?

ebay special.. i think it was like 110 shipped.

the pics make the carpet look like its fuzzy but its really not.

420a-TnthewerksJan-11-05 07:22 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#80299, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 0

looks really fuzzy. where'd you get it? i think they have pre-molded carpets on ebay.

cool_g_83Jan-11-05 07:31 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#80304, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 2

Definetly better than the tan carpet because the tan one will show dirt/grease/human stains and the black one will not..........err minus the human stains....looks good

*runs away*

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

SILVERNTJan-11-05 07:36 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#80306, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-11-05 07:37 PM by SILVERNT

whys part of the dash have a censored box on it? hiding something?

looks good James

EclipseTenzoRJan-11-05 09:43 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#80307, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 4

I should look into doing that soon. I gotta get rid of all the grey in my car. So where did you buy that James? And is it fluffed more? Sure looks like it

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

widebodyeclipseJan-12-05 05:04 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#80312, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 5

i think its his drop light in the way of the pic

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

whodatt1Jan-12-05 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#80313, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 6

Looks nice, i will be looking for black carpet also.

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

siueclipseJan-12-05 05:25 AM
3504 posts,
#80318, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by SILVERNT
whys part of the dash have a censored box on it? hiding something? looks good James

what?

eclipse_99rsJan-12-05 05:36 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#80319, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 9

looks nice i want to see pics of the finished product. Hmmm looks like i might have to get one too.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

pfmicksJan-12-05 05:42 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#80320, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 10

Looks awesome

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

95 MitsuJan-12-05 07:32 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#80321, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 11
Jan-12-05 07:32 AM by 95 Mitsu

I did that a while back. A friend of mine actually gave me the black carpet for free. He bought it from ACCMats.com I think for around $165. He didnt know it needed trimmed, so he gave it to me. He has more money than he knows what to do with. Anyway, here are a couple pics from when I threw it in. Looks a lot better.

Also James, did you use the little plastic clips from the stock carpet to hold yours in place?

siueclipseJan-12-05 08:23 AM
3504 posts,
#80322, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by 95 Mitsu
Also James, did ou use the little plastic clips from the stock carpet to hold yours in place?

Yes I did, I used a construction stapler.

scothernJan-12-05 08:40 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#80323, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 12

how did you do that to your seats? I have a set I want to chagne the color of but don't want any covers like leather or anything.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

superelite68Jan-12-05 03:00 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
117 posts,
#80334, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 14

that looks really good. you going to make a write up for this?

woman are like toilets -- either they're taken, or full of shit!

siueclipseJan-13-05 09:21 AM
3504 posts,
#80371, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 15

its hard to do so because its very straight forward stuff.

- James

95 MitsuJan-13-05 10:51 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#80382, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by scothern
how did you do that to your seats? I have a set I want to chagne the color of but don't want any covers like leather or anything.

If you're talking about my rear seats, those are covers.

PowerEclipsesJan-17-05 03:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#80496, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 17

The way SIU eats a reese's

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

siueclipseJan-22-05 06:43 PM
3504 posts,
#80716, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 18

Hey folks, if its not snowing tomorrow im going to take some outside pictures of the car for you

James

Extreme EclipseJan-22-05 09:53 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2005
196 posts,
#80722, "RE: Installed new black carpet. pics.."
In response to Reply # 19

ACC Mats is by far the best place to get carpet. You can get basically whatever color carpet you want and the people that work for the company are amazing to deal with. They have helped me out with the Wide Body Eclipse and it is top notch carpet. By far the best on the market and they are just starting to HEAVILY advertise and appeal to the tuner crowd.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

1999 Wide Body SEMA Eclipse
2005 Lexus IS300

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #80297 Previous topic | Next topic