Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79631
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The decision has been made for wheels!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 03:41 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79631, "The decision has been made for wheels!"

I have decided to go with the 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear HP 24 hyper silver rims with a 2" lip in the front and 3" lip in the rear!
Here is a pic of them, let me know what you think about my decision about putting these on the widebody....
http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=715

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
widebodyeclipseDec-19-04 04:38 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79632, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 0

looks good. how much u gettin them 4?

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiDec-19-04 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#79635, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 1

Very nice!!! I liked those the best anyway. Can you get a wider lip in the rear. If you have room for it, I would try like a 4" lip.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 09:41 AM
6314 posts,
#79645, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 2

thats the biggest lip they make in 19's in which i am getting. i think these are gonna look nice and smooth in ANY color that i end up painting it. throw some colors at me, pics or examples of colors too, i have no idea what color to do yet guys! help me please, lol. i am still undecided on roof scooping it or not, i have the scoop but unsure about doing it.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ArkDec-19-04 01:01 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#79652, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 3
Dec-19-04 01:01 PM by Ark

19's make it go fastAR!!!11one!1

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=8
- AGP CAI
- AGP EVM
- MOPAR Stage 1 ECU
- 500cc Injectors

And he wonders why he couldn't make her happy...and someone obviously hasnt moved on. lol

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 01:48 PM
6314 posts,
#79654, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 4

wow

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

FlyinEsiDec-19-04 01:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#79655, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 5

If your car is a dark color I would just paint the inside of the wheel gunmetal. If it is a light color, I would leave it the silver color.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:07 PM
6314 posts,
#79658, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 6

gonna be light and bright!
im thinkin along the lines of this color....
http://www.visionautodynamics.com/products/viewer.asp?productID=2236

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

FlyinEsiDec-19-04 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#79659, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 7

Just like that one man, go chrome!!

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:14 PM
6314 posts,
#79660, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Just like that one man, go chrome!!

i love that color yellow, but no chrome. those hypersilver rims almost look chrome.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

widebodyeclipseDec-19-04 02:45 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#79661, "RE: The decision has been made for wheels!"
In response to Reply # 3

dont scoop the roof. that is my professional opinion. now days they have the roof scoops that people have been puttn on that stick with 2 sided tape. no go in my opinion. when i got the rims for the truck everybody was sayn that i should get the spinners, hell no after i saw the spinnin hub caps at auto zone, now everyone and their grandmothers got em.
the decision that i made when i widebodied it was to stand out and be different. im sure you decided that or why bother with all the hassel and money. id sell the roof scoop and put the time into the door handle idea. u can shave the rain sills, i did and it makes the roof look smoother to match the body kit. i really should stop tellin you all this u might be at a show and beat me jk bro
again that is my opinions and u are free to do what u like. i wont hate either way.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #79631 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic