Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76823
View in linear mode

Subject: "Seat Belt Reassembly" Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionSep-13-04 02:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76823, "Seat Belt Reassembly"

Ok guys for most part you all know that my car has undertook the a complete make over. The looks nothing like it did before and now I am in a bit of a delema. I can't remember how the seat belts unit fits in at the bottom. If someone could post a picture of how it goes in or a descriptive write up I would greatly appreciate...pics would be best.

I really need your help. I wasn't gonna post pics until after I get back from NOPI, but to whoever helps me out I will give you a sneak peak before everyone else.

Thanks guys,

Aggression

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, madhatter210, Sep-13-04 02:50 AM, #1
RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-13-04 03:53 AM, #2
      RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-13-04 03:08 PM, #3
           RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, madhatter210, Sep-13-04 03:42 PM, #4
                RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-13-04 05:26 PM, #5
                     RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-14-04 08:19 AM, #6
                          RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-14-04 02:04 PM, #7
                               RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, EclipseTenzoR, Sep-15-04 08:53 AM, #8
                                    RE: Seat Belt Reassembly, Aggression, Sep-15-04 05:09 PM, #9

madhatter210Sep-13-04 02:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76824, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 0

what part are you talking about ...by the door? or the by the console

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AggressionSep-13-04 03:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76826, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 1

The part that connects right next to the floor behind the front seats. If you remove that panel in the back seat area that covers the seat belt and rear speakers. I need to know how that part of the seat belt where the belt is coiled on bolts onto the frame behind that panel.

Damn this is hard for me to explain. Do you know what I am talking about?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionSep-13-04 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76855, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 2

come on guys I am picking my car up tomorrow and need to know badly. Thanks

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

madhatter210Sep-13-04 03:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#76856, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll take my panel of for you when I get out of work tomorrow and shoot some pics....maybe it will help?????

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

AggressionSep-13-04 05:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76866, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 4

That would be great...I pick the car up at 4 o clock EST and will need to assemble them before I leave the shop.

Thanks

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionSep-14-04 08:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76880, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 5

HELP ME!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

AggressionSep-14-04 02:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76899, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 6
Sep-14-04 02:04 PM by Aggression

come on guys is 8:00pm and still nothing. I am screwed.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

EclipseTenzoRSep-15-04 08:53 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#76921, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 7

The seatbelt sorta clips in you gotta lift it up on the clip and push it to snap it on.. Then there are two screws to the assembly hope that helps I got work so I can't take pics. Take a look at it you'll see what i mean.. the actually seatbelt has a lip on the bracket.. catchs on the body and push it on.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

AggressionSep-15-04 05:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#76942, "RE: Seat Belt Reassembly"
In response to Reply # 8
Sep-15-04 05:13 PM by Aggression

Damn thanks tenzor...points for you bro!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76823 Previous topic | Next topic