Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76340
View in linear mode

Subject: "pic request: light blue eclipse" Previous topic | Next topic
MitsuEclipseGSAug-26-04 11:09 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76340, "pic request: light blue eclipse"

does anyone have any pics of any light blue eclipses. i know it was never a factory color, i was just wanting to see what it would look like. i might be changing the color of my car.
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, SILVERNT, Aug-26-04 11:41 PM, #1
RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, MitsuEclipseGS, Aug-28-04 10:08 AM, #2
      RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, djtrickee, Aug-28-04 10:22 AM, #3
           RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, DJ420a, Aug-28-04 10:48 AM, #4
           RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, destruckeclipse, Aug-28-04 11:07 AM, #5
           RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, MitsuEclipseGS, Aug-29-04 06:52 PM, #6
                RE: pic request: light blue eclipse, destruckeclipse, Aug-29-04 07:16 PM, #7

SILVERNTAug-26-04 11:41 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76341, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 0

search "Babybeclipse" his car is babyblue

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MitsuEclipseGSAug-28-04 10:08 AM
375 posts,
#76375, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

i searched for it, but i cant really find any pics of his car. does anyone have any?
-Todd

djtrickeeAug-28-04 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#76377, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-28-04 10:24 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by MitsuEclipseGS
i searched for it, but i cant really find any pics of his car. does anyone have any? -Todd

Dude. did you even search??? Theres a picture of his car right in his sig!!!

uhhhhh

and uhhhhh

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

DJ420aAug-28-04 10:48 AM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#76378, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

I have one, but I dont know how the hell to put it on my post!! I ve been trying to figure that out since Ive registered.

Can someone explain? Yes, I searched
DJ

destruckeclipseAug-28-04 11:07 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#76379, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 4

Upload it somewhere and then just type the link. It should show.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

MitsuEclipseGSAug-29-04 06:52 PM
375 posts,
#76429, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

uhhhh yeah i did search, and those were the only 2 i found. i was hoping someone would have a better pic.
-Todd

destruckeclipseAug-29-04 07:16 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#76431, "RE: pic request: light blue eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-29-04 07:18 PM by destruckeclipse

Found these on google, very hard to find this color!

I think the first is a little to dark though.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76340 Previous topic | Next topic