Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #64869
View in linear mode

Subject: "WOOHOO the wing is finished!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
REV_GSlowJan-11-04 08:19 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64869, "WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

Just noticed this on importfan.com

» C-Wings C-WINGS® Full Carbon Wangan™ Wing » Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 » 3-Door
Email This Item To A Friend
C-WINGS® Full Carbon Wangan™ Wing » Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 » 3-Door CW11
In Stock Retail Price: GTP Price: Qty Order
Yes $600.00 $349.00

Detailed Description
These are prototype pics, the actual wing does not have a hole for the brake light and comes ready to fit in the OEM spoiler holes.

So, this does in fact fit the oem holes..so this can be a direct replacement for the ugly 3 peicer?? 349 isnt all that bad for a full carbon fiber wing. This just made my day!

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, DarkTalon, Jan-11-04 08:43 AM, #1
RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, jsupetran, Jan-11-04 08:46 AM, #2
RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, orzech, Jan-11-04 08:55 AM, #3
      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, jsupetran, Jan-11-04 09:04 AM, #4
      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, BCIEclipse, Jan-11-04 09:07 AM, #5
           RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-11-04 09:45 AM, #6
                RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, jsupetran, Jan-11-04 09:49 AM, #7
                     RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-11-04 09:52 AM, #8
                          RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-11-04 11:33 AM, #9
                               RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-11-04 11:49 AM, #10
                                    RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-11-04 12:18 PM, #11
                                         RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-11-04 12:27 PM, #12
                                              RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-11-04 01:34 PM, #13
                                                   RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-11-04 02:02 PM, #14
                                                   RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-11-04 03:09 PM, #15
                                                        RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, widebodied, Jan-11-04 03:28 PM, #16
                                                        RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, DarkTalon, Jan-11-04 04:08 PM, #17
                                                        RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-11-04 04:50 PM, #18
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, DarkTalon, Jan-11-04 05:05 PM, #19
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jan-11-04 07:37 PM, #20
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 04:36 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, insiderGS, Jan-12-04 07:20 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Cereal5, Jan-12-04 08:40 AM, #23
                                                                            RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-12-04 08:49 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 09:43 AM, #25
                                                                            RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 09:44 AM, #26
                                                                                 RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-12-04 09:57 AM, #27
                                                                                 RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Cereal5, Jan-12-04 01:49 PM, #29
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 02:36 PM, #30
                                                        RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, BigBald, Jan-12-04 10:51 AM, #28
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 02:40 PM, #31
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Collente, Jan-12-04 03:34 PM, #34
                                                                  RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 03:39 PM, #35
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, invaznGST, Jan-12-04 02:46 PM, #32
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Erik, Jan-12-04 02:59 PM, #33
                                                                  RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Weezle745, Jan-12-04 06:46 PM, #36
                                                                       RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, speedtek, Jan-12-04 08:45 PM, #37
                                                                            RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Cereal5, Jan-12-04 09:06 PM, #38
                                                                                 RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, chaye, Jan-12-04 10:00 PM, #39
                                                                                 RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-12-04 11:31 PM, #40
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, chaye, Jan-13-04 12:17 AM, #41
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Cereal5, Jan-13-04 01:17 AM, #42
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-13-04 02:45 AM, #43
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-13-04 04:46 AM, #45
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, 98_silvergs, Jan-13-04 04:48 AM, #46
                                                                                      RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, BigBald, Jan-13-04 03:38 AM, #44
                                                             RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, Skrilla, Jan-13-04 05:20 AM, #47
                                                                  RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!, REV_GSlow, Jan-13-04 06:05 AM, #48

DarkTalonJan-11-04 08:43 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64871, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by REV_GSlow
Just noticed this on importfan.com » C-Wings C-WINGS® Full Carbon Wangan™ Wing » Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 » 3-Door Email This Item To A Friend C-WINGS® Full Carbon Wangan™ Wing » Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 » 3-Door CW11 In Stock Retail Price: GTP Price: Qty Order Yes $600.00 $349.00 Detailed Description These are prototype pics, the actual wing does not have a hole for the brake light and comes ready to fit in the OEM spoiler holes. So, this does in fact fit the oem holes..so this can be a direct replacement for the ugly 3 peicer?? 349 isnt all that bad for a full carbon fiber wing. This just made my day!

either that or a direct replacement for the stock turbo spoiler. That doesnt look like a 3 piece spoiler, so you'd probably have to fill the holes on the fenders if you had the 3 piecer...

jsupetranJan-11-04 08:46 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#64872, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 0

nice .

I wonder if they make NON-CF ones with a lower cost and matched to the body? (Im not into the CF look unless its on the hood)

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

orzechJan-11-04 08:55 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#64874, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-11-04 08:56 AM by orzech

you cant open your hatch with those wings. look at where the bolts mount to the bod

EDIT: Detailed Description
These are prototype pics, the actual wing does not have a hole for the brake light and comes ready to fit in the OEM spoiler holes.

i didnt read that, it would be really dumb if you couldnt open your hatch

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

jsupetranJan-11-04 09:04 AM
4359 posts,
#64877, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 3

OHH I like this one even better:

Makes me wanna take off the turbo wing, and go for the semi-wingless look.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

BCIEclipseJan-11-04 09:07 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#64878, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 3

It fits in the spoiler holes on the hatch and overhangs the outer holes. If you have a 3 piece spoiler, you'd need to have the 1/4 panel holes filled from what i can see. A buddy of mine has a similar wing on his car. When you have the hatch open, it sticks out over the edge, making it cover the outer hole area, so you could be cheap and just fill the outer holes and not paint it because it will be covered, but who would do that

REV_GSlowJan-11-04 09:45 AM
1312 posts,
#64879, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-11-04 09:46 AM by REV_GSlow

ive been looking at this wing ever since they started designing it, either way its a bad ass wing..with a little work to do or not!

Oh, and i doubt its a replacement for the turbo spoiler..do you see holes in that pic where the turbo spoiler should be?

jsupetranJan-11-04 09:49 AM
4359 posts,
#64880, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 6

Sometimes I am thinking about the wingless look, but if am eclipse is wingless, then it seems like there is something missing. So i think that the above trunk wing is a good compromise.

-------jezreel

REV_GSlowJan-11-04 09:52 AM
1312 posts,
#64881, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-11-04 09:52 AM by REV_GSlow

i was thinking..keep my stock setup, add a carbon fiber hood and that wing, it would be sick

98_silvergsJan-11-04 11:33 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#64889, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 8

Stock eclipses are gonna be so fast with that wing. I mean come on, the stock wing weighs 5 lbs and that one weighs like 4lbs, talk about a jump in torque.

REV_GSlowJan-11-04 11:49 AM
1312 posts,
#64891, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 9

who was talking about any noticable increase in anything, besides sex appeal;)

98_silvergsJan-11-04 12:18 PM
1050 posts,
#64894, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 10

No, i just don't like it. I don't see sex appeal at all in it. I'm not a fan of carbon fiber anyway, i'd rather have a piece of plywood hanging off the back..

eclipse_gs_1512Jan-11-04 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#64895, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by 98_silvergs
No, i just don't like it. I don't see sex appeal at all in it. I'm not a fan of carbon fiber anyway, i'd rather have a piece of plywood hanging off the back..

agreed, it doesn't belong on the back of an eclipse

2007 wrx

REV_GSlowJan-11-04 01:34 PM
1312 posts,
#64897, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 12

to each his own...

eclipse_gs_1512Jan-11-04 02:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#64898, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 13

very tru

2007 wrx

98_silvergsJan-11-04 03:09 PM
1050 posts,
#64906, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 13

to each his own...

So you're trying to tell me it would look good on your car?

No offense but, red car, silver rims, white graphic, no tint and a carbon fiber spoiler.

You're right, to each his own....

widebodiedJan-11-04 03:28 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#64908, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by REV_GSlow to each his own...
So you're trying to tell me it would look good on your car? No offense but, red car, silver rims, white graphic, no tint and a carbon fiber spoiler. You're right, to each his own....

lol, silver98, you really made me bust out laughin

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

DarkTalonJan-11-04 04:08 PM
1142 posts,
#64910, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

So you're trying to tell me it would look good on your car? No offense but, red car, silver rims, white graphic, no tint and a carbon fiber spoiler. You're right, to each his own....

LOL, agreed.... but it could be made to work...take off the graphics, get black or gunmetal wheels, and a CF hood....but IMHO that wing only truely belongs on a black or very dark colored car...

REV_GSlowJan-11-04 04:50 PM
1312 posts,
#64911, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 17

but why give up plans when they will take forever to happen, id love to have that spoiler, carbon fiber hood, tint and black graphics..but alas they money is no where to be found. Thanks for making this post shitty!

DarkTalonJan-11-04 05:05 PM
1142 posts,
#64912, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 18

but why give up plans when they will take forever to happen, id love to have that spoiler, carbon fiber hood, tint and black graphics..but alas they money is no where to be found. Thanks for making this post shitty!

I've just never seen it, it could look pimp, but I just have my doubts...

Well, what you can do, since you're pressed for money, is to prioritize, if you REALLY want the spoiler, then get it first. then plan to tint or get a CF hood, after those two are done, then get the black graphics, if you're worried about cost, you could always ask around, like on here for someone that does graphics and get a good price... my advice on the graphics for now, especially if get that spoiler, lose 'em until you can get the black graphics...

Just trying to be at least a lil helpful without sounding like I'm flaming you....

xEclipsE RaceRxJan-11-04 07:37 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#64929, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 19

Maybe I could sport it...I would need more pics of it tho...wouldnt look to bad.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild. Now I have a major oil leak by my rear main seal =(*

98_silvergsJan-12-04 04:36 AM
1050 posts,
#64941, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 18

Thanks for making this post shitty!

I didn't make it shitty, you did by posting that wing.

Eclipseracerxx - Don't even think about putting that thing on your car. I'd have to say goodbye to a nice clean Eclipse, sorry.

insiderGSJan-12-04 07:20 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
188 posts,
#64942, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 21

What about on my car???

ps. mine currently has no wing at all

Old Car - Fully Built and Turbo'd 95 GS
1996 Mustang Cobra - Bassani, Steeda, Magnaflow, Tokico
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Daily Driver

Cereal5Jan-12-04 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#64944, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 22

I like the wing. Fuck anyone elses opinion.

Do your thing, even if some punk ass on the internet doesn't like it.

(IMO)

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

REV_GSlowJan-12-04 08:49 AM
1312 posts,
#64945, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 23

yea i figured a few people wouldnt like the wing..but again, cutting on my car..fuck off sivlergs. If you have a problem, pm me..if not STFU

98_silvergsJan-12-04 09:43 AM
1050 posts,
#64949, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 24

Oh noes, e-thugs!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel threatened, Boo-fuckin hoo

98_silvergsJan-12-04 09:44 AM
1050 posts,
#64950, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by Cereal5
I like the wing. Fuck anyone elses opinion. Do your thing, even if some punk ass on the internet doesn't like it. (IMO)

Dude, cry for me please, oh wait you already are.

REV_GSlowJan-12-04 09:57 AM
1312 posts,
#64953, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 26
Jan-12-04 09:58 AM by REV_GSlow

figures you would say something like that. No one was E-punking you...just telling you to mind your own business and STFU

Cereal5Jan-12-04 01:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#64985, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by Cereal5 I like the wing. Fuck anyone elses opinion. Do your thing, even if some punk ass on the internet doesn't like it. (IMO)

How is this crying? We all know you are the E-badass, so deflate the ego a bit, and then throw yourself in front of a bus. Thanks bye.

amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

98_silvergsJan-12-04 02:36 PM
1050 posts,
#64987, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by Cereal5 I like the wing. Fuck anyone elses opinion. Do your thing, even if some punk ass on the internet doesn't like it. (IMO)
How is this crying? We all know you are the E-badass, so deflate the ego a bit, and then throw yourself in front of a bus. Thanks bye.

I'm an e-badass cause i said the wing would look like shit on his car? This site needs someone like me around here, It's fucking boring enough with all these threads about Blitz kits and shit.

I guess you like that though, you want to comment on someones rice box so they think you were serious so they praise your own car. We all know how it works...

Anyways, i'll throw myself in front of a bus as soon as you hang yourself. Thanks bye.

BigBaldJan-12-04 10:51 AM
2715 posts,
#64960, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

So fucking owned........LMBAO.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

98_silvergsJan-12-04 02:40 PM
1050 posts,
#64988, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 28
Jan-12-04 02:42 PM by 98_silvergs

Maybe i should do this from now on, maybe more tumbleweeds will roll through...

{v-neck polo sweater with a scarf}

I strongly dislike that wing rev whatever your name is. I think the wing you have, actually perhaps the turbo wing will look alot better. I just want to look out for your best interest. Rock on dude, the car looks great!

{/v-neck polo sweater with a scarf}

CollenteJan-12-04 03:34 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#64994, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 31

Maybe i should do this from now on, maybe more tumbleweeds will roll through... {v-neck polo sweater with a scarf} I strongly dislike that wing rev whatever your name is. I think the wing you have, actually perhaps the turbo wing will look alot better. I just want to look out for your best interest. Rock on dude, the car looks great! {/v-neck polo sweater with a scarf}

Your a fuckin dick... simple as that.

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?
turbo8u> yea i was a window licker on the short bus in junior high

98_silvergsJan-12-04 03:39 PM
1050 posts,
#64996, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by Collente
Your a fuckin dick... simple as that. Nick 97RS turbo8u> shut your SUCK ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>? turbo8u> yea i was a window licker on the short bus in junior high

Ok

invaznGSTJan-12-04 02:46 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#64991, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

all of you need to calm down.. rev_gslow wanted to tell everyone the wing was done.. i actually kind of like it.. If I got it on my car I'd paint it though.. I'm not a big fan of the cf look... i might leave it unpainted but that's if i had a cf hood.. cauase my rims are gunmetal... but it's not a bad wing.. a lot better than a lot of the ones i've seen. I'd definately buy it if it came in fiberglass and fit stock 3 piece holes and was like under 200 bucks.. but eh.. i'm not into looks or else i'd get it and paint it.

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

ErikJan-12-04 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#64992, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 32

WERD.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Weezle745Jan-12-04 06:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#65023, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 33

I just about spit up my drink laughing reading some of the posts.

Some of you guys need to calm down and be able to accept some negative criticism let alone others opinions. I like reading some of 98_silverGS's posts because he obiviously speaks his mind and doesnt try to candy-coat his words like some people do just to make you happy.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

speedtekJan-12-04 08:45 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
150 posts,
#65039, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 36

hahaha keep the entertainment comin =o)

Cereal5Jan-12-04 09:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#65040, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 37
Jan-12-04 09:08 PM by Cereal5

Ehh... every forum has it's trolls/resident asshole.

FYI, there's a difference between saying what what's on your mind (negative or positive) and just being a fuck.

You were that kid that got beat up a lot in high school... so it's cool. You're the man.

EDIT: If the forums are so boring... maybe you should get a girlfriend

chayeJan-12-04 10:00 PM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#65042, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 38
Jan-12-04 10:02 PM by chaye

lol....i love the internet cause if it was face to face no one would get on anybody's face about some shit as insignificant as this..
i think that wing would look good, it would make it clean.
i thought about that wing a while back when they just had the pics. i even when as far as click on the add to cart button but i stopped cause 400(give or take a few) is too rich for my blood.
Besides im all go and no show....
late
and you people need to go to an anger managment class..youknow who youare i did
andnow i cant even spell....or write..

98_silvergsJan-12-04 11:31 PM
1050 posts,
#65044, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 38

Ehh... every forum has it's trolls/resident asshole. FYI, there's a difference between saying what what's on your mind (negative or positive) and just being a fuck. You were that kid that got beat up a lot in high school... so it's cool. You're the man. EDIT: If the forums are so boring... maybe you should get a girlfriend

A troll is somethat comes over here lurking from other boards. If you noticed i've been here for 2 years and have more posts than you.

I never got beat up in high school, people liked me for my don't give a fuck attitude, it actually made me quite popular. You were the pussy band geek and got food thrown at you in the cafe.

The forums are boring and i do have a girlfriend, i've posted many pictures of her here. Maybe you should pull the cock out of your ass and read other threads instead of worrying about what i'm doing or saying in this one.

Just a suggestion

chayeJan-13-04 12:17 AM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#65045, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by Cereal5 Ehh... every forum has it's trolls/resident asshole. FYI, there's a difference between saying what what's on your mind (negative or positive) and just being a fuck. You were that kid that got beat up a lot in high school... so it's cool. You're the man. EDIT: If the forums are so boring... maybe you should get a girlfriend
A troll is somethat comes over here lurking from other boards. If you noticed i've been here for 2 years and have more posts than you. I never got beat up in high school, people liked me for my don't give a fuck attitude, it actually made me quite popular. You were the pussy band geek and got food thrown at you in the cafe. The forums are boring and i do have a girlfriend, i've posted many pictures of her here. Maybe you should pull the cock out of your ass and read other threads instead of worrying about what i'm doing or saying in this one. Just a suggestion

sorry guys but that is some funny ass shit.....funny shit
i will use that whenever appropriate...funny shit :thumbsu

Cereal5Jan-13-04 01:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#65047, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

Originally posted by Cereal5 Ehh... every forum has it's trolls/resident asshole. FYI, there's a difference between saying what what's on your mind (negative or positive) and just being a fuck. You were that kid that got beat up a lot in high school... so it's cool. You're the man. EDIT: If the forums are so boring... maybe you should get a girlfriend
A troll is somethat comes over here lurking from other boards. If you noticed i've been here for 2 years and have more posts than you. I never got beat up in high school, people liked me for my don't give a fuck attitude, it actually made me quite popular. You were the pussy band geek and got food thrown at you in the cafe. The forums are boring and i do have a girlfriend, i've posted many pictures of her here. Maybe you should pull the cock out of your ass and read other threads instead of worrying about what i'm doing or saying in this one. Just a suggestion

Ughhh... it's too early for E-drama.

You win.

Pull the cock out of my ass huh?

Way to go champ.

Go to the shootout, maybe we can arm wrestle or some shit, or like... compare ego's.

And fyi, I said every board has a troll/resident asshole. As in either one. or both.

You qualified as the resident asshole.

Congratulations

I wonder how long it will take to get this thread locked?

P.S. god you're right... I have been replying really fast. blah I hate winter!!!

REV_GSlowJan-13-04 02:45 AM
1312 posts,
#65054, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 42

I would expect critisism if i had actually bought the wing and installed it on my car. Although, my post was about the wing being finished and ready for installation when someone came up with 300+ bucks to buy it. Ive noticed SilverGS in many of my posts, and each time he has put me/my car down for no apparent reason. Im hoping this thread gets locked, next time dont reply to my posts. And again..STFU sivlergs, your a troll

98_silvergsJan-13-04 04:46 AM
1050 posts,
#65059, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 43

I would expect critisism if i had actually bought the wing and installed it on my car. Although, my post was about the wing being finished and ready for installation when someone came up with 300+ bucks to buy it. Ive noticed SilverGS in many of my posts, and each time he has put me/my car down for no apparent reason. Im hoping this thread gets locked, next time dont reply to my posts. And again..STFU sivlergs, your a troll

Assclown, i put down your graphic before, not your car. I said the graphic looked like someone walked by and blew there load on the side of it.

And yes, if you did put that wing on your car it would give me all the more reason to talk about your car.

Do you really think that everyone should bow down to your car cause you have a white graphic and thinking about mounting a carbon fiber wing? I have my opinions, you have yours. That's what makes me better than you.

Any more brain busters?

98_silvergsJan-13-04 04:48 AM
1050 posts,
#65060, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 42

Ughhh... it's too early for E-drama. You win.

You shouldn't even replied to this thread then in the first place

BigBaldJan-13-04 03:38 AM
2715 posts,
#65057, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

Double ownage in one thread...pure fucking comedy.....lmao

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

SkrillaJan-13-04 05:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#65062, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"

Originally posted by BigBald
So fucking owned........LMBAO.....

LMBAO=Laughing My BALD Ass Off ? LOL

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

REV_GSlowJan-13-04 06:05 AM
1312 posts,
#65063, "RE: WOOHOO the wing is finished!"
In response to Reply # 47

your a joke buddy, even thinking that my car is worth bowing down for is rediculous. You should go 4g63..your sounding more and more like dsmtalk material everyday

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #64869 Previous topic | Next topic