Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #6060
View in linear mode

Subject: "Saw the ugliest shit today ever!" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSJun-28-01 02:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6060, "Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"

I couldn't tell if it was a cavlier or an integra. i hope it was an integra. It had a teg front with only one round light on each side. Like a blitz kit. This was alright. ad the wings west 3 piece spoiler. OK. NOW. It had teg tails cut in half! and the rest was shaed. And intead of a hatch, I think it had a trunk! Or it looked like it did. It looked like a cavalier from behind with it done this way. Had red acura emblems though. How do u cut tail lites in half and mold the rest? I wouldn't mind doing something like that to my center.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Teameclipse804Jun-28-01 02:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6061, "RE: Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"
In response to Reply # 0

The integra tail lights are two pieces. One is on the body of the car, the other on the trunk lid. A lot of people shave the piece on the trunk lid. There was a girl with an integra in a magazine a while back with that, and also one of the round headlights on each side in the front shaved. I personally didn't like it...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://www.importvenom.com
Import Venom

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

alexriesJun-28-01 02:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#6062, "RE: Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"
In response to Reply # 1

um, only the 4 door Integra has 2 piece taillights (1 on the rear fender and 1 on the trunk lid), that would also explain the trunk and not the hatch you saw.

Coo'
1997 RS
AEM Cold Air Intake
B&M Short Shifter
Trust Shift Knob
Trust EVO Exhaust
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
AutoMeter A/F Ratio Gauge
'tis it

9D9 MITSU RSJun-28-01 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#6063, "RE: Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"
In response to Reply # 2

I think it was 4 door. Anyway u look at it, it was a bit ugly in my opinion.

cyanJun-28-01 03:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#6064, "RE: Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"
In response to Reply # 3

i love cars with the center tail pieces shaved. maybe thats just me

WIDE AWAKE
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

9D9 MITSU RSJun-29-01 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#6065, "RE: Saw the ugliest shit today ever!"
In response to Reply # 4

Well, some look good. Just this one was hideous. It looked like it had a HUGE trunk lid.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #6060 Previous topic | Next topic