Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56925
View in linear mode

Subject: "Best body kit dealer?" Previous topic | Next topic
rgirard413Sep-11-03 06:25 PM
Member since Jun 27th 2002
425 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56925, "Best body kit dealer?"

anyone know who sells the best quality(fiberglass) body kits around? Blitz kit perferably.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Best body kit dealer?, BuckNutty, Sep-12-03 06:09 AM, #1
RE: Best body kit dealer?, chrysler kid, Sep-12-03 06:26 AM, #2
RE: Best body kit dealer?, EclipseRacer82, Sep-12-03 12:53 PM, #3
RE: Best body kit dealer?, 98_silvergs, Sep-12-03 01:06 PM, #4
      RE: Best body kit dealer?, optimuspeterson, Sep-12-03 02:57 PM, #5
           RE: Best body kit dealer?, rgirard413, Sep-12-03 06:25 PM, #6
                RE: Best body kit dealer?, chrysler kid, Sep-12-03 06:34 PM, #7
                RE: Best body kit dealer?, chrysler kid, Sep-12-03 06:37 PM, #8
                RE: Best body kit dealer?, Teameclipse804, Sep-13-03 01:37 PM, #17
                RE: Best body kit dealer?, 98_silvergs, Sep-12-03 07:45 PM, #9
                     RE: Best body kit dealer?, blinkbizkit500, Sep-12-03 08:54 PM, #10
                     RE: Best body kit dealer?, eclipse_gs_1512, Sep-13-03 01:29 AM, #11
                     RE: Best body kit dealer?, rgirard413, Sep-13-03 03:09 AM, #12
                          RE: Best body kit dealer?, 98_silvergs, Sep-13-03 04:01 AM, #13
                               RE: Best body kit dealer?, rgirard413, Sep-13-03 10:15 AM, #14
                                    RE: Best body kit dealer?, 98_silvergs, Sep-13-03 10:19 AM, #15
                                         RE: Best body kit dealer?, Clay, Sep-13-03 01:16 PM, #16
                                              RE: Best body kit dealer?, rgirard413, Sep-13-03 01:40 PM, #18
                                                   RE: Best body kit dealer?, finxster, Sep-13-03 09:16 PM, #19
                                                        RE: Best body kit dealer?, eclipseman1999, Sep-14-03 01:01 PM, #20
                                                             RE: Best body kit dealer?, 98_silvergs, Sep-14-03 01:27 PM, #21
                                                                  RE: Best body kit dealer?, eclipseman1999, Sep-14-03 02:15 PM, #22

BuckNuttySep-12-03 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56977, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.importfan.com ... I know of a bunch of people on here that have dealt with them. The kits are nice n thick, and most of them are quite bendable for fiberglass. Also, the fitment is, generally, good and the prices are decent.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:26 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#56978, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 1

importfan.com is a good site.

11.65 @ 115

EclipseRacer82Sep-12-03 12:53 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
85 posts,
#57000, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 0

ExtremeDimensions.com has excellent prices, however I had a bad experience with them if you read one of my posts in int/ext in "Plain Ol Eclipse" I describe the problem I had with them. But I may just have gotten a bad body kit, but the people there are very friendly and the prices are great.

98_silvergsSep-12-03 01:06 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#57001, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-12-03 01:06 PM by 98_silvergs

Oh wow, the blitz kit.....

I dont think anybody in a 2G has ever bought this kit,i think it would awesome

optimuspetersonSep-12-03 02:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#57010, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 4

>Oh wow, the blitz kit.....
>
>I dont think anybody in a 2G has ever bought this kit,i think
>it would awesome

i agree, i've always wanted to see a 2g with a blitz kit. Any one have pics?

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

rgirard413Sep-12-03 06:25 PM
425 posts,
#57025, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 5

Why do you guys have to hate. Do I care if anyone else has it? NO. I buy what I like, regardless of current trends or whats popular. So if you want to input some negative comments, i would appreciate it if you do it somewhere else. I figured I would ask for opinions on who sell quality kits, and I get this..unbelievable

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:34 PM
7411 posts,
#57026, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 6

www.importfan.com and www.extremedimensions.com are the same company. only difference is that importfan sells the GTP series alot cheaper than extreme dimensions sells there kits for, but sells bomex for alot more than extreme dimensions does

11.65 @ 115

chrysler kidSep-12-03 06:37 PM
7411 posts,
#57027, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 7

here is a pic of the blitz front i bought from them. i didnt bolt down the sides to the fender, i just did the 4 up top and i fastened one into the inner lip of the lower middle vent

11.65 @ 115

Teameclipse804Sep-13-03 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#57082, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 7

>www.importfan.com and www.extremedimensions.com are the same
>company. only difference is that importfan sells the GTP
>series alot cheaper than extreme dimensions sells there kits
>for, but sells bomex for alot more than extreme dimensions
>does

Umm they are not the same company as far as I know. They may sell the same GTP kits, but Importfan started GTP. I know someone that knows the owner of Extreme Dimensions and their offices aren't even in the same city here in socal. A lot of distributors around here are now carrying GTP and C-Wings stuff.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

98_silvergsSep-12-03 07:45 PM
1050 posts,
#57036, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 6

>Why do you guys have to hate. Do I care if anyone else has
>it? NO. I buy what I like, regardless of current trends or
>whats popular. So if you want to input some negative comments,
>i would appreciate it if you do it somewhere else. I figured I
>would ask for opinions on who sell quality kits, and I get
>this..unbelievable

Do you plan on painting your eclipse lime green by any chance?

I think it would look sick with the Blitz kit, it's something i always wanetd to do once i move out of my trailer park

blinkbizkit500Sep-12-03 08:54 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#57047, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 9

ive heard good things about visracing as well, but damn chrysler thats damn good fitting for not even trying hard

eclipse_gs_1512Sep-13-03 01:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#57055, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 10

Vis dropped me a nice evo front, fits almost perfectly.....probably would fit better if I had a professional do it, but I like it.
www.visracing.com. I have new found respect for them...

2007 wrx

rgirard413Sep-13-03 03:09 AM
425 posts,
#57056, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 9

>Do you plan on painting your eclipse lime green by any
>chance?
>
>I think it would look sick with the Blitz kit, it's something
>i always wanetd to do once i move out of my trailer park

Actually I think I am. And then im going to get those nice side decals and go up to Advanced auto and buy a bunch of that Fast and the Furious accessories to put on my car.

I had my artist draw upa picture of the final product.

What do you think ryan?

98_silvergsSep-13-03 04:01 AM
1050 posts,
#57059, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 12

>Actually I think I am. And then im going to get those nice
>side decals and go up to Advanced auto and buy a bunch of that
>Fast and the Furious accessories to put on my car.
>
>I had my artist draw upa picture of the final product.
>

Now you're talking

rgirard413Sep-13-03 10:15 AM
425 posts,
#57071, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 13

actually anyone know where i can pick up a stillen front bumper? just stillen.com? And any ideas what side skirts/rear look good with it?

98_silvergsSep-13-03 10:19 AM
1050 posts,
#57072, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 14

If i was ever gonna get aftermarket sides, it would be the low Blitz style. But thats the only aftermarket exterior mod you would ever see on my car. But i would never get them.

ClaySep-13-03 01:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#57080, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 15

rgirard413, be sure to order the 97-99 blitz version. The 95-96 version isn't as nice as the 97-99.

95 GST | So-Cal

rgirard413Sep-13-03 01:40 PM
425 posts,
#57083, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 16

whys that? I need 95-96 cause of headlights....

finxsterSep-13-03 09:16 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2003
252 posts,
#57128, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 18

Ryan...what's with all the hate? Everyone has different tastes, and as everyone can tell you like the stock look. If he likes the Blitz kit, I say go for it. Fuck everyone else.

http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=400479
Member#3206(LOL)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...

where the hell is the ceiling?

eclipseman1999Sep-14-03 01:01 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#57162, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 19
Sep-14-03 01:04 PM by eclipseman1999

>Ryan...what's with all the hate? Everyone has different
>tastes, and as everyone can tell you like the stock look. If
>he likes the Blitz kit, I say go for it. Fuck everyone else.

Yeah, what he said. People may say your car is gay Ryan because all you have is rims,but hey thats their opinion.Just like its his choice if you want to put on a blitz kit.I my self am selling my blitz front because im sick of it and going back to the stock front end.

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

98_silvergsSep-14-03 01:27 PM
1050 posts,
#57165, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 20

>Yeah, what he said. People may say your car is gay Ryan
>because all you have is rims,but hey thats their opinion.

Why would people call a stock looking Eclipse gay? These cars we're made this way for a reason. They were engineered to be sporty looking in the first place, the body kit world blew up after the fast and the furious. Just too many suckers bought into there little scheme. Now look at 98% of this board.

eclipseman1999Sep-14-03 02:15 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#57170, "RE: Best body kit dealer?"
In response to Reply # 21

>>Yeah, what he said. People may say your car is gay Ryan
>>because all you have is rims,but hey thats their opinion.
>
>Why would people call a stock looking Eclipse gay? These cars
>we're made this way for a reason. They were engineered to be
>sporty looking in the first place, the body kit world blew up
>after the fast and the furious. Just too many suckers bought
>into there little scheme. Now look at 98% of this board.

Very good point:7

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56925 Previous topic | Next topic