Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53320
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can anyone help?" Previous topic | Next topic
NJRedBlitZJul-21-03 09:49 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2003
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53320, "Can anyone help?"

I'm looking for the lid cover of the compartment in the console that is left of the cup holder and also the mirror for the right passenger side mirror. Also, does anyone know where i can get a small lip spoiler that kinda looks like it runs from the edge of the trunk out a bit? And finally, what's the best way to take off graphics...other than a heating gun...blow dryer? Oh and i have premium TOkico shocks to be installed and weapon R coilovers...these shocks ok? and the coilovers...is it true they are bouncy?

paul

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

chrysler kidJul-21-03 10:47 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53321, "RE: Can anyone help?"
In response to Reply # 0

coilovers are stiff, shocks are bouncy

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jul-22-03 05:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#53336, "RE: Can anyone help?"
In response to Reply # 1

Good luck on those parts no0b. There's a LOT of people out there who want that flip top for their RS type arm rest. You might try looking in the Sale/Wanted section here or the DSMtrader. You're more than likelt going to have to buy the whole mirror too, but you never know.

a_miller_76Jul-22-03 05:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#53337, "RE: Can anyone help?"
In response to Reply # 0

>Oh and i have premium TOkico shocks to be
>installed and weapon R coilovers...these shocks ok? and the
>coilovers...is it true they are bouncy?

Uhm, great shocks and piece of shit coilovers....what a combination.

Dude, coilovers are noisy, sloppy, and generally junk unless you get a true coilover set like what Tein makes (and others) and they're generally $1000 or higher for a set of 4. I've seen some that are $1000 a wheel.

Get some lowering springs, eibach goldlines or prokits are prefered across the board.

NJRedBlitZJul-22-03 02:05 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2003
11 posts,
#53369, "RE: Can anyone help?"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks guys, but im only stickin with these coil overs because i want adjusted ride height and air suspension is too much for me...i was hopin the shocks would make the ride of the coilovers somewhat ok.

MannyyyJul-22-03 03:52 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
#53384, "RE: Can anyone help?"
In response to Reply # 4

If you're gonna get coilovers, get either Ground Control's or Skunk2's... those are the only ones I've heard good things about. I have AroSpeed's and they're alright, but they tend to bottom out easily even with shocks at their highest setting.

One other thing about coilovers is that don't expect to be adjusting them up or down everyday. You have to raise the car all the way up to relieve the pressure on them before you can adjust them.

Basically the only advantage to coilovers is that you can adjust them until you find just the perfect height/stance you're going for, then get an alignment, and keep them that way for a good while.

-Manny

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53320 Previous topic | Next topic