Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #490
View in linear mode

Subject: "Indiglo Install" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gsDec-26-00 04:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#490, "Indiglo Install"

Merry Christmas all. Just got some indiglos and altezas for Xmas!! So I need to know if anyone knows where I can find some detailed instructions on how to install the Indiglos. The instructions it came with were written by a moron and the included pictures were taken by the crappiest camera I can imagine. Btw, the tachometer is off....made for the automatic i'm assuming??? Oh well, it'll look better than it did. As far as the altezas are concerned, they shouldnt be too hard to install.....right? Also got some coil overs....man I love my wife!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamMichael_97RSDec-26-00 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#491, "RE: Indiglo Install"
In response to Reply # 0

Wyatt has what wire to tap into on his site turbogs.dsmpower.com I think is the address. Butyou can go back to where ever she got them and have them send you the right ones. They do make 'em for the Manual with the right tach.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SabotDec-26-00 08:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
692 posts,
#492, "RE: Indiglo Install"
In response to Reply # 0

As long as you don't remove the needles you should be good.Work slowly.Remember where your needle for your fuel is my doesn't go down after I remove the key, yours is probably the same way.There is a big blue plug behind the fuse box inside the car it has a couple of wires there is a green wire with a white line on it thats the parking lights wire. I know because my alarm is connected to it too. My indiglo come on when my p/k lights comes on and they look great.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #490 Previous topic | Next topic