Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25813
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need a kit" Previous topic | Next topic
1FastEclipseJul-04-02 01:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25813, "I need a kit"

I am going to be buying a kit but I was wondering if there was anything I should look out for before getting one. I noticed they are really cheap on ebay (200-400) is there anywhere else that cheap? Has anyone gotten one off of ebay? I am looking more towards the bltiz kit, is there any kit out there you guys think is sweet? Thanks guys.

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Da0utlawJul-04-02 06:43 AM
Member since Feb 23rd 2002
330 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25814, "RE: I need a kit"
In response to Reply # 0

I personally am a fan of the wide body kits. Quwhees especially. I see them on e-bay quite frequently for $1000-$1500...I'm thinking about getting one in the upcoming months. Blitz kits are nice, but they really won't set you apart from a lot of other kitted eclipses. It seems recently the popular thing to do is mix and match kits.

"...You're as dumb as an ox and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride, i say...take it..."
-Abe Simpson to little Homer.

1995 RS
CURRENT MODS:
Iceman CAI//Focuz cat-back exhaust//60mm Jeep TB//OBX short throw shifter//Symborski shift kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1FastEclipseJul-05-02 01:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
#25815, "RE: I need a kit"
In response to Reply # 1

Where to get best price?

1TuffRSJul-05-02 02:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#25816, "RE: I need a kit"
In response to Reply # 2

In all honety man, I wouldnt get a kit off of ebay unless it was used and still had some use in it. Actually I probably wouldnt get one off of ebay period. When it comes to body kits, you get what you pay for. Expensive kits will most likely be the ones that fit nicely with hardly a need for modification to them, while the cheap ones need to be hacked and shit in order for them to fit

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

1FastEclipseJul-05-02 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
#25817, "RE: I need a kit"
In response to Reply # 3

My uncle is does professional body work. If I had him doing, would it still look like crap? Where else should I get one?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25813 Previous topic | Next topic