Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #17130
View in linear mode

Subject: "what 's the brand name of this projector?" Previous topic | Next topic
97GS ATMar-13-02 07:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17130, "what 's the brand name of this projector?"

http://images.andale.com/img/imageTemplate.html?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.andale.com%2Ff2%2F113%2F106%2F7509361%2F1012674261606_PJR_31_ECLBOW.jpg&marketId=4

Ken

Apex'i N1 exhaust
front upper strut bar
cross drill rotors(front)shunk 2 coilover and koni adjustable
17"Enkei wheels
and some ricey mods only,

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

99EclipseMar-13-02 07:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17131, "RE: what 's the brand name of this projector?"
In response to Reply # 0

Nakayama www.nopionline.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97GS ATMar-14-02 06:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#17132, "RE: what 's the brand name of this projector?"
In response to Reply # 1

nopi sell it for $360, pro carparts sell it for only $205?

Ken

Apex'i N1 exhaust
front upper strut bar
17"Enkei wheels

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

SemperboostMar-14-02 07:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
#17133, "RE: what 's the brand name of this projector?"
In response to Reply # 2

Aren't there two types of projectors out on the market now?..That type and the one with two projectors for hi and lo beams?...I think those ones look nice but wonder how the light turns out

Alvin

Alvin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/96rst

97GS ATMar-14-02 08:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#17134, "RE: what 's the brand name of this projector?"
In response to Reply # 3

I just bought a pair from autodynamic, I paid $239(ya..it's too much). I have them in my hand and I wonder how bright they are...
the low beams is H3..hmm..

Ken

Apex'i N1 exhaust
front upper strut bar
17"Enkei wheels

Ken

xEclipsE RaceRxMar-14-02 08:40 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#17135, "RE: what 's the brand name of this projector?"
In response to Reply # 4

I want to see a picture of those ones with 2 projectors you were talkin bout. How much and where at?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary Edition
- Weapon R1 Atom Bomb Exhaust
- Super White Hood Lights
-----Future Mods-----
- AEM CAI
- AFX UDP
- Eibach Sport Lines 2" Drop
- Tokico Blue Shocks
http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=55649

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #17130 Previous topic | Next topic