Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1082
View in linear mode

Subject: "Custom interior questions???" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSJan-29-01 11:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1082, "Custom interior questions???"

I am thinking about customizing my interior in black and silver vinyl. My car is silver. Is vinyl durable at all, or does it rip and crack VERY easily?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamicjeclipseJan-29-01 02:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1083, "RE: Custom interior questions???"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't have any experience in this but i am gussing it is pretty durable and reliable because thats is pretty much the only thing people modify there interior with, except expensive leather.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

pn0ymahalJan-29-01 02:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#1084, "RE: Custom interior i got it more.."
In response to Reply # 0

hey, well in the long run, vinyl will out perform leather... its true, vinyl is alot more clean compared to to leather, as in it getting old and ripping etc... i just re did my interior stock colors, black and tan to go with my stock look, but gave it the 2 tone look... oh yah i was going to go with leather, but i went with wannabe leather, looks and feels just like leather but i saved a whole lot also... michael 99gs

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1082 Previous topic | Next topic