Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104246
View in linear mode

Subject: "Post Up Your Gauges!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinNov-26-09 05:33 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104246, "Post Up Your Gauges!"

Hey,

I would to see what gauges you guys own and how they are mounted. Other members may benefit from this as well. If we have a pictorial reference, we could easily tell what ones fit the style/look we are going for!

Night and day pics would rock!

Please post what type of gauge you own along with the pics!

Thanks!

Tim Klein

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, ez, Nov-26-09 07:50 PM, #1
RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Moderatorteklein, Nov-30-09 11:59 AM, #2
      RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, susafuss, Nov-30-09 03:46 PM, #3
           RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Ebster1085, Dec-01-09 06:36 PM, #4
                RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, twinvenges, Dec-07-09 07:27 PM, #5
                     RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, ez, Dec-08-09 01:31 AM, #6
                          RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Ebster1085, Dec-08-09 11:31 AM, #7
                               RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, whtclipse98, Dec-09-09 07:14 AM, #8
                                    RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-09-09 11:02 AM, #9
                                         RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Moderatorteklein, Dec-09-09 11:36 AM, #10
                                         RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Cyexmaster, Dec-09-09 07:25 PM, #11
                                         RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-09-09 09:23 PM, #12
                                              RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Fallen4ng31, Dec-10-09 08:22 AM, #13
                                                   RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Flipboi89, Dec-11-09 08:19 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, RoninEclipse2G, Dec-12-09 09:47 AM, #15
                                                             RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-12-09 04:20 PM, #16
                                                             RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Tuxdreamerx, Dec-19-09 12:25 AM, #17
                                                             RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, Flipboi89, Dec-19-09 08:06 PM, #18
                                                                  RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, mreigle, Dec-29-09 12:04 PM, #19
                                                                       RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, ez, Dec-29-09 12:39 PM, #20
                                                                       RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, RoninEclipse2G, Dec-29-09 01:06 PM, #21
                                                                       RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, mreigle, Dec-29-09 02:43 PM, #22
                                                                            RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, RoninEclipse2G, Dec-29-09 07:53 PM, #23
                                                                       RE: Post Up Your Gauges!, mchustle, Jan-19-10 03:14 AM, #24

ezNov-26-09 07:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104247, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 0

These are all autometer ultralites w/ blue LEDs (fuel P, oil P, boost P, and EGT) + AEM UEGO + e01 (3 digital gauges). Mounted in a place below the level of the windows. Next to last pic shows another boost gauge (on the TT).

the gauge pod is a custom fg project:

I'll have to get pics of the scangauge in my headliner.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinNov-30-09 11:59 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104250, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 1

Awesome ez!

We need more people for this!

susafussNov-30-09 03:46 PM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104251, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 2

bit of an old pic but that is what she looks like

Ebster1085Dec-01-09 06:36 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#104252, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 3

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

twinvengesDec-07-09 07:27 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2007
74 posts,
#104258, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-08-09 02:54 PM by twinvenges

heres mineAll autometer ultralite II
Oil pres,Fuel pres and water temp

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

ezDec-08-09 01:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#104259, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 5

Why are none of you posting up the brand/type of gauge, as that's the purpose of this thread???

Ebster1085Dec-08-09 11:31 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#104260, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 6

Good point.

Autometer boost and and narrowband air/fuel.

whtclipse98Dec-09-09 07:14 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#104262, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 7

I don't have any gauges in my car as of yet but I do have a website where you can make custom gauges. Here's the link:

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/aurora/?refint=footer

420agreenvilleSCDec-09-09 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#104263, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 8

uego, truboost, EGT and fuel pressure. You've seen this tim, others may not have.

ModeratortekleinDec-09-09 11:36 AM
1699 posts,
#104264, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/eclipse8129/carbuild007.jp g http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/eclipse8129/Picture028.jp g uego, truboost, EGT and fuel pressure. You've seen this tim, others may not have.

Because I installed them.

CyexmasterDec-09-09 07:25 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#104265, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 10

First Pic gauges are off, since they are tinted u cant see much.

Second pic gauges are on but I took it with the flash on so they don look as they should.

Gauges are Glow Shifts:
tinted series,Oil P, Boost , A/F (the one's on the pillar)
7 color blk tinted series, EGT ( above the steering wheel )

I am replacing the EGT and A/F
HAve a new AEM UEGO and still searchin for a new EGT

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

AdministratorCODE4Dec-09-09 09:23 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#104266, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 9

Mikey,

I love how you use your cup holder to hold your WD-40 can and not an actual drink. Unless of course you are drinking WD-40.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Fallen4ng31Dec-10-09 08:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#104267, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 12

Real men drink WD-40 and motor oil.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Flipboi89Dec-11-09 08:19 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104268, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 13
Dec-11-09 08:20 PM by Flipboi89

Old pics from a few years ago. I still need to get rid of the painted interior and go back to an oem style looking cluster. Someday when I'm not lazy.

4 gauges, Boost, egt, oil pressure, and bottom is volt.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

RoninEclipse2GDec-12-09 09:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104270, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Flipboi89
bottom is volt.

Interesting mounting, do you have any better pics of that?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

420agreenvilleSCDec-12-09 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#104271, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 15

i will always sacrifice my thirst over something that needs lubed up lmao

TuxdreamerxDec-19-09 12:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#104279, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
i will always sacrifice my thirst over something that needs lubed up lmao

Only you mikey.

Flipboi89Dec-19-09 08:06 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104280, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by Flipboi89 bottom is volt.
Interesting mounting, do you have any better pics of that?

Nope sorry. Not till the spring I can take one for you ronin. Im going to be replacing that one with a wideband someday. Someday lol.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

mreigleDec-29-09 12:04 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
#104295, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 18
Dec-29-09 02:40 PM by mreigle

A little messy with pieces of plastic still on the SAFC.

LCDash install with a couple misc autometer guages over the shifter and a AVCR where the cup holder was previously. Pictured is a SAFC but I have switched it out to an AVCR boost controller since the pic.

ezDec-29-09 12:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#104296, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 19

Aw man, I want those CF kickpanels

RoninEclipse2GDec-29-09 01:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104297, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"

Originally posted by mreigle
I little messy

WTF???

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

mreigleDec-29-09 02:43 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
#104298, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by mreigle I little messy
WTF???

I don't know how I typoed an "I" in stead of an "A". They aren't even close to each other on the keyboard. I fixed the post.

RoninEclipse2GDec-29-09 07:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104299, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by mreigle
Originally posted by mreigle I little messy
WTF???
I don't know how I typoed an "I" in stead of an "A". They aren't even close to each other on the keyboard. I fixed the post.

Actually I was referring to your strange idea of what messy is. It would take HOURS of cleaning to get my interior that clean. Of course my car has been sitting in a dusty field for 2+ years now.

Erik P.

mchustleJan-19-10 03:14 AM
Member since Jan 05th 2010
3 posts,
#104329, "RE: Post Up Your Gauges!"

I love the kick panels and door panels. Where did you get them?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104246 Previous topic | Next topic