Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1019
View in linear mode

Subject: "S2000 tails on Eclipse" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamicjeclipseJan-27-01 06:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1019, "S2000 tails on Eclipse"

Here is a pics of an Eclipse with Honda S2000 tails. Looks pretty cool. Just thought i would post this if you guys hadn't seen it yet.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, Teameclipse804, Jan-27-01 09:46 AM, #1
RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, js99rs, Jan-27-01 10:27 AM, #2
      RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, DSMLVR, Jan-28-01 12:25 AM, #3
           RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, trickedeclipse, Jan-28-01 01:01 AM, #4
                RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, CorgiEclipse, Jan-28-01 09:21 AM, #5
                     RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, oRACLe063, Jan-29-01 04:45 AM, #6
                     RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, js99rs, Jan-29-01 07:44 AM, #7
                     RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, jZa, Feb-01-01 02:48 PM, #8
                     RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, CorgiEclipse, Feb-02-01 05:10 PM, #9
                          RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, jZa, Feb-07-01 02:17 PM, #12
                     RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse, Jason 95 GS Turbo, Feb-06-01 09:57 AM, #11
That's my frien's Mike's Car, Kory, Feb-06-01 07:27 AM, #10

Teameclipse804Jan-27-01 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1020, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow that looks pretty crazy...it looks like they molded the back bumper to the body of the car, which is a big mistake if they are going to actually drive that car...it'll crack in less than a few months.

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

js99rsJan-27-01 10:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#1021, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

LAST EDITED ON 27-Jan-01 AT 03:28 PM (PST)

huhu...that car looks really cool and they did alot of work to it so my question is couldnt they afford something other than that little tiny evhaust tip? and where is the other reverse light?

-jason

DSMLVRJan-28-01 12:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
58 posts,
#1022, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2

It looks like they made the other reverse light a European Fog Light.

trickedeclipseJan-28-01 01:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#1023, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

HAHAHA...now that's funny! It's got a little pea shooter exhaust.

1996 Talon Esi - Eclipse rear end

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

CorgiEclipseJan-28-01 09:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
15 posts,
#1024, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 4

THAT's WRONG!! We are not for honduh's...did you all frogget!!!????? YUKKO

oRACLe063Jan-29-01 04:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#1025, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 5

LAST EDITED ON 29-Jan-01 AT 09:46 AM (PST)

bevy i hear u ...but one thing in defense of the muffler is that he has the back pressure he needs .... if he is n/a ....all and all i think that is a waste of time ...now supra lights would look cool i think

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

js99rsJan-29-01 07:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#1026, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6

supra tails do look great if they are done right. stock bumper w supra tails is my favorite look for the back. i wish i had the kind of skill to do it.

-jason

jZaFeb-01-01 02:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#1027, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 7

i saw a 2gnt turbo w/ supra tails at HIN, i took a pic of the tails but it came out really foggy

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

CorgiEclipseFeb-02-01 05:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
15 posts,
#1028, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks Johnny baby!! But I have seen the supra taillights and that did look slick. But I guess that I just have an addiction for our "rears" just the shape they are...I'm all for modifying colors and shapes inside, but to me, they are AWESOME already...just me & my opinion....
Later all

jZaFeb-07-01 02:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#1029, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 9

>
> But I guess that
>I just have an addiction
>for our "rears" just the
>shape they are...I'm all for
>modifying colors and shapes inside,
>but to me, they are
>AWESOME already...just me & my
>opinion....
>Later all

i agree completely, our taillights rock! even the altezza's throw off the image in many applications.
plus, the rear itself is all round, and large, and firm, oops :O

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

Jason 95 GS TurboFeb-06-01 09:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
183 posts,
#1030, "RE: S2000 tails on Eclipse"
In response to Reply # 5

i like hondas...i drive one as my beater.

why don't you like hondas? Could it be the fact that they are engineered better than any mitsu you will ever drive? Or the fact they will run twice as long?

please..flame me...

jason
95 GS turbo

KoryFeb-06-01 07:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#1031, "That's my frien's Mike's Car"
In response to Reply # 0

REally nice paint job too!

>Here is a pics of an
>Eclipse with Honda S2000 tails.
> Looks pretty cool.
>Just thought i would post
>this if you guys hadn't
>seen it yet.
>
>
>Ian
>95 Eclipse RS
>http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html
>

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1019 Previous topic | Next topic