Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101091
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which color interior?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTMay-05-08 07:46 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101091, "Which color interior?"

With my new color, what color interior would look better do you think?

Black dash/center console and all tan panels OR

Black dash/center console and all grey panels ?

I was going to paint everything black, but I have decided not to do that since it will just look like shit. I just want factory interior that will look clean, end of story.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Which color interior?, Moderatorteklein, May-05-08 07:48 AM, #1
RE: Which color interior?, eclipse982nrRST, May-05-08 07:56 AM, #2
      RE: Which color interior?, Moderatorteklein, May-05-08 10:03 AM, #3
           RE: Which color interior?, Flipboi89, May-05-08 12:22 PM, #4
                RE: Which color interior?, Nightfall, May-05-08 02:11 PM, #5
                     RE: Which color interior?, wickedtalon, May-05-08 03:30 PM, #6
                          RE: Which color interior?, boosted60trimrst, May-07-08 12:31 PM, #7
                               RE: Which color interior?, eclipse982nrRST, May-07-08 02:56 PM, #8
                                    RE: Which color interior?, Flipboi89, May-07-08 03:57 PM, #9
                                    RE: Which color interior?, Moderatorteklein, May-15-08 10:33 AM, #10
                                    RE: Which color interior?, RoninEclipse2G, May-15-08 11:18 AM, #11

ModeratortekleinMay-05-08 07:48 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#101093, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 0

+1 for tan.

I think it looks super classy

Its what my car has!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTMay-05-08 07:56 AM
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101094, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by teklein
+1 for tan. I think it looks super classy Its what my car has!

That is what I am thinking of doing, I have tons of tan interior pieces.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratortekleinMay-05-08 10:03 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#101098, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 2

Plus I think the tan/orange combo goes better than orange/grey. For some reason they clash too much in my opinion. Certain warm colors should be together.

Flipboi89May-05-08 12:22 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101100, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 3

tan and black. Had it in my old rs and it was nice and clean. Plus wouldnt go too bad with your orange paint job

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

NightfallMay-05-08 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#101102, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 4

What about black and a darker grey? ..I just don't like tan, but that's my opinion. Car looks great, sad to see the blue go though.

wickedtalonMay-05-08 03:30 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#101103, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 5

Tan.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

boosted60trimrstMay-07-08 12:31 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#101111, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 6
May-07-08 12:36 PM by boosted60trimrst

How about black dash/console with HOK Candy panels to match the exterior ?

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

eclipse982nrRSTMay-07-08 02:56 PM
6314 posts,
#101112, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by boosted60trimrst
How about black dash/console with HOK Candy panels to match the exterior ?

no, im done with all the flashy painting. i want bone stock, clean interior.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Flipboi89May-07-08 03:57 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101113, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 8

Yeah i like that stay stock interior. Your exterior is already flashy enough lol

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

ModeratortekleinMay-15-08 10:33 AM
1699 posts,
#101163, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 9

I was just wondering what you finally went with!?

Throw up some more pics

RoninEclipse2GMay-15-08 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#101164, "RE: Which color interior?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by boosted60trimrst How about black dash/console with HOK Candy panels to match the exterior ?
no, im done with all the flashy painting. i want bone stock, clean interior.

is this the same Mike????

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101091 Previous topic | Next topic