Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #48013
View in linear mode

Subject: "updated flics of my car.. .. need to see" Previous topic | Next topic
RAIZINMay-20-03 09:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48013, "updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
May-20-03 09:36 AM by RAIZIN

it's white diamond like the new Escalade. Still needs nonstop work. Need tires for my 19's so don't trip. I thought I'd rock the kaptain Mike 14" club for a lil bit. www.935draggers.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Let's try this again.. (flics), chrysler kid, May-20-03 09:35 AM, #1
RE: Let's try this again.. (flics), euro_clipse, May-20-03 09:40 AM, #2
here.., RAIZIN, May-20-03 09:47 AM, #3
      RE: here.., cool_g_83, May-20-03 09:52 AM, #4
           RE: here.., GShocka04, May-20-03 10:08 AM, #5
                RE: here.., Squid, May-20-03 10:14 AM, #6
                     RE: here.., mitsuman297, May-20-03 10:33 AM, #7
                          RE: here.., optikal, May-20-03 10:42 AM, #8
                               RE: here.., freddy_00_69, May-20-03 10:54 AM, #9
                                    RE: here.., BlitzdEclipse99, May-20-03 11:00 AM, #10
                                         RE: here.., Aggression, May-20-03 11:04 AM, #11
                                              Remember these?, RAIZIN, May-20-03 11:48 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Remember these?, Remy, May-20-03 12:05 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Remember these?, KaptainMyke, May-20-03 01:45 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Remember these?, slacker911, May-20-03 03:16 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: Remember these?, RAIZIN, May-20-03 03:59 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: Remember these?, Erik, May-20-03 05:01 PM, #17
                                                                       RE: Remember these?, GhEttOrAiD, May-20-03 05:28 PM, #18
RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, GhEttOrAiD, May-20-03 05:30 PM, #19
RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-20-03 05:50 PM, #20
      RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, Teameclipse804, May-20-03 06:42 PM, #21
           RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, KaptainMyke, May-20-03 07:30 PM, #22
                RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, DSMRoadster, May-20-03 07:55 PM, #23
                RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-20-03 08:51 PM, #25
                RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, 9D9 MITSU RS, May-20-03 07:56 PM, #24
                     RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, PowerEclipses, May-21-03 03:45 AM, #26
                          RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-21-03 05:25 PM, #27
                               RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, 1sweet98talon, May-21-03 06:15 PM, #28
                                    RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, Malenko, May-21-03 07:19 PM, #29
                                         RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, 9D9 MITSU RS, May-23-03 08:34 AM, #30
RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, scothern, May-23-03 10:41 AM, #31
RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-23-03 03:49 PM, #32
      RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, optikal, May-23-03 04:29 PM, #33
           RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, scothern, May-27-03 10:15 AM, #34
                RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, chrysler kid, May-27-03 12:13 PM, #35
                RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, optikal, May-27-03 01:19 PM, #36
                     RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, Teameclipse804, May-27-03 02:05 PM, #37
                          RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, widebodied, May-27-03 03:51 PM, #38
                               RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-27-03 05:01 PM, #39
                                    RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, widebodied, May-27-03 05:17 PM, #40
                                    RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, Diceman19, May-27-03 05:19 PM, #41
                                         RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see, RAIZIN, May-27-03 05:58 PM, #42

chrysler kidMay-20-03 09:35 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48015, "RE: Let's try this again.. (flics)"
In response to Reply # 0
May-20-03 09:36 AM by chrysler kid

holy cow !

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

euro_clipseMay-20-03 09:40 AM
Member since May 14th 2002
515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48016, "RE: Let's try this again.. (flics)"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow!!!!!!!! Since you're prolly going for all show, judging on the 935 Draggers sticker, you got a dope ride that'll win alotta shit! I've seen 935 all over the internet for years. Pretty creative, but almost too shaved imo. I know you're gonna clean up the hood vents, right??
Definitely a unique color!
Post a pic of the rims so we can get an idea.

Black '98 GS auto
I-vers intake
Custom ram air
Front & rear strut bars
OBX fog lights w/ fog light mod
RSR rear section
Stereo that goes BOOM

RAIZINMay-20-03 09:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48018, "here.."
In response to Reply # 2

19x9 rears 19x8 fronts.. in hyper silver (light)

cool_g_83May-20-03 09:52 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#48020, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 3

Looking good and tasty!! mmmmmm

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

GShocka04May-20-03 10:08 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#48022, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 4

looks real nice, great job on it!

SquidMay-20-03 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#48023, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 5

Wow!

-J

mitsuman297May-20-03 10:33 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#48027, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 6

all Ihave to say is WOW, very nice

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

optikalMay-20-03 10:42 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#48029, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 7

looks badass man, good job. wow that's soooo nice

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

freddy_00_69May-20-03 10:54 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
#48030, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 8

Real nice! I like the custom work, the rims are also nice looking. I wouldn't mind gettingf some rims with that big of a lip. Good job!

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

BlitzdEclipse99May-20-03 11:00 AM
Member since Apr 01st 2002
388 posts,
#48031, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 9

Looks good man, you went with a different tailight instead of the ever so popular Supra conversion, I like that. Get the rims on it and take some more pics.

Custom Computers
http://www.virtual-octane.net

AggressionMay-20-03 11:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#48032, "RE: here.."
In response to Reply # 10

very very nice bro...Standing O

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

RAIZINMay-20-03 11:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48036, "Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 11

RemyMay-20-03 12:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#48038, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 12

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat
Apexi Safc
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Autometer gauges -Egt,Air/Fuel and Boost

KaptainMykeMay-20-03 01:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48045, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 13

omg! an rsx poked him in da butt!

sweeet rick, keep it coming...wait till u see what i got fer yas

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

slacker911May-20-03 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#48049, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 14

Very nice! Is that a cage inside I see? ohh yeah more pics please

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

RAIZINMay-20-03 03:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48052, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 15
May-20-03 04:01 PM by RAIZIN

Yea.. it's a monkey bars roll cage. For the newbies, I also have the first STAR turbo kit ever produced (picked it up second hand from the sponsored owner). My motor is bullet proofed with a built bottom end. I've been a member of this board since it all started. And I've been a 935DRAGGER since that all started too back in '91. I also own a CRX with a B18C (GSR) that's turbocharged also. It's my all drag car that I'm getting tube framed. Also own a 2002 Nissan frontier.

You won't find anything originally made for an eclipse on my car as far as the exterior goes with the exception of the side skirts (drift). I'm the original pioneer of the buddy club front that I had made from a civic. The whole rear is from an RSX. We actually had to widen the body with sheet metal to accomodate it and then add the fender flares on top of that. I'm getting my interior re-wrapped as we speak and then I'm going to work on getting the stereo installed (sponsored by Alphasonik). I got those rare gunmetal projectors shippin in.. I had to sell the S15 headlights due to problems I had in Hawaii.

If anyone is in town (san diego) swoop by and check out all our projects we have goin on. We're settin up shop at Autofest After Dark on the 21st of June.

Much love to all the original heads that have been with me back in the day.. especially the Texas chapter of 2gnt.

ErikMay-20-03 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#48056, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 16

I remember back when you were getting the turbo kit on. I bought the Star kit from Wyatt shortly after. Car looks bad ass as usual. I did like the bronze color better though. White always looks clean though.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

GhEttOrAiDMay-20-03 05:28 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#48059, "RE: Remember these?"
In response to Reply # 16

>Yea.. it's a monkey bars roll cage. For the newbies, I also
>have the first STAR turbo kit ever produced (picked it up
>second hand from the sponsored owner). My motor is bullet
>proofed with a built bottom end. I've been a member of this
>board since it all started. And I've been a 935DRAGGER since
>that all started too back in '91. I also own a CRX with a
>B18C (GSR) that's turbocharged also. It's my all drag car that
>I'm getting tube framed. Also own a 2002 Nissan frontier.
>
>You won't find anything originally made for an eclipse on my
>car as far as the exterior goes with the exception of the side
>skirts (drift). I'm the original pioneer of the buddy club
>front that I had made from a civic. The whole rear is from an
>RSX. We actually had to widen the body with sheet metal to
>accomodate it and then add the fender flares on top of that.
>I'm getting my interior re-wrapped as we speak and then I'm
>going to work on getting the stereo installed (sponsored by
>Alphasonik). I got those rare gunmetal projectors shippin
>in.. I had to sell the S15 headlights due to problems I had in
>Hawaii.
>
>If anyone is in town (san diego) swoop by and check out all
>our projects we have goin on. We're settin up shop at
>Autofest After Dark on the 21st of June.
>
>Much love to all the original heads that have been with me
>back in the day.. especially the Texas chapter of 2gnt.

Well... At least you didn't use Super-ahh or S2000 tails like everyone else is ... Heh.

For the love of GOD get yourself some wheels and spacers!! : I'm about to fuckn airmail you MINE just so people dont think all eclipses are that ridiculous... LOL

And... woowoo represent STAR KIT!! :p

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

GhEttOrAiDMay-20-03 05:30 PM
1226 posts,
#48060, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 0

Oh... Can I suggest another project?

Have you looked into adding some sort of a corvette-like bulge to the rear quarterpanels? Like... starting a few inches before the backseat glass starts.. really gradual, just rasied a bit... The quarterpanels on 2g's seem so flat/uninspiring... Totally unlike the rest of the body...

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

RAIZINMay-20-03 05:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48062, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 19

I WAS going to shave the rear quarter panel windows.. decided not to. I won't need spacers with the wheels I have. Trust me on that.

Teameclipse804May-20-03 06:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#48065, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 20

WOW! I LOVE that color. The pearl white on the Escalade is unlike any other pearl white out there. It's a lot more creamish and pearly. Good choice...like it a lot....

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

KaptainMykeMay-20-03 07:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#48067, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 21

rick talk to me on AIM sometime, i havent seen u on in a long time....

very nice work, very proud of u man

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

DSMRoadsterMay-20-03 07:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#48071, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 22

I love the front and sides, seeing how coincidently I have the same set-up, don't worry Rick I'm from the East Coast and I'm HRC custom stage 3 with bullet proof bottom end. But I will be the first to say that the rear is just ooogly. My opinions though. I understand we all have different taste and style. I'm not digging the RSX lights, never liked them. Never have and never will. Firm believer in keeping Hondas and Eclipses seperated. Good choice in car color though. It's a laid back pimped out color. I plan on doing completely custom rear lights using leds. Still searching for ideas.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

RAIZINMay-20-03 08:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48079, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 23

I'm just trying to be original and not "typical". I like to do what nobody has done and I TRY to keep it so that my choices aren't duplicated. But look what happened with the buddy club front. I posted my flics up on importfan.com and all of a sudden the kit was being mass produced. Luckily they never get it the same as mine or else I would have changed that too already.

To me, car parts are car parts and there's no such thing as honda vs. mitsu. And to top that off.. I have both and both are hooked up. If it looks/performs good.. I'll use it. If it's not available.. I'll have it made.

You have to understand how much work we had to put in to get that RSX Bomex bumper to fit and flow right. And those fender flares.. custom made. The universal ones flared out too much. I chose the RSX tails because of the way it looks at night. What kind of tailights would you have used if you were to do a conversion and score points for originality at the same time and still look good? I just aim for originality. Does anybody feel me on this? ALL your opions are appreciated. Thanks

9D9 MITSU RSMay-20-03 07:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#48072, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 22

def. get more pics when u got the headlights in and the rims on. Cf hood and wing, and gunmetal wheels with the polished lip would prolly look like WHOA on that color. Still badass tho.

PowerEclipsesMay-21-03 03:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#48090, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 24

Holy shit man! Yeah I was just gonna say i remember when the ride was Copper. Looks amazing! What kind of headlights are you putting in?

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RAIZINMay-21-03 05:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48129, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 26

The gunmetal projectors. The shiny ones that they're not making anymore. They replaced those with some type of shiny black projectors.. don't know why. But anyway.. I was going to do a Nissan Silvia S15 conversion.. but I sold those to pay some court fees. Long story.. BTW.. I got tires for my 19's and I will be postin more flics soon... peas

1sweet98talonMay-21-03 06:15 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
341 posts,
#48140, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 27

I like when people do things that others aren't doin. Excellent job...post some final pictures. Great Job

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

MalenkoMay-21-03 07:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#48146, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 28

I like it, with the RSX tails, it kinda reminds me of a stratus.

Im doing a neon tail light conversion

not.

9D9 MITSU RSMay-23-03 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#48266, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 29

viper headlights would be badass on a 2G. Someone should do that shit.

scothernMay-23-03 10:41 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#48277, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 0

Two things...

First off how in the hell did yo uget that kind of money? That is ludacris.

Second, if you didnt like the way the eclipse looked why did you buy it? That doesnt even look like a DSM anymore. I personally think it looks like crap. The stuff hanging below the rear bumper just is sad, the front end is alright but the hood has to go.

I don't know man, its your car I guess....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

RAIZINMay-23-03 03:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48301, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 31

don't worry about how I make my money. but just to let you know.. I paid 1500 for that last job INCLUDING the paint job. Sponsorship is a big benefit of being in my organization.

yea.. I guess my car does look like crap. Anyone wanna trade?

BTW.. I dynoed at 364hp at 19psi with 322ft. lbs. of torque. Once I find a scanner I'll post that too.

There will always be haterz.. gotta love them too.

optikalMay-23-03 04:29 PM
1062 posts,
#48304, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 32

don't worry about the haters with their stock RS's bro.....you know your car looks hot and so does everyone else, even tho most of them are hating cause of jealousy. it's a bitch, scothern, but hey maybe someday clear tail lights will be cool again... who knows man hang in there!

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

scothernMay-27-03 10:15 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#48655, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 33

>don't worry about the haters with their stock RS's
>bro.....you know your car looks hot and so does everyone else,
>even tho most of them are hating cause of jealousy. it's a
>bitch, scothern, but hey maybe someday clear tail lights will
>be cool again... who knows man hang in there!

Hey man, you children can say whatever you want. you can fuck your car up however you want. I personally fucked mine up the way I want. I'm allowed to say something looks like shit if I think it looks like shit.

Guess what, to me IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

Not my car though so does it really matter? And as for the jealosy thing? Not even close little fella. It would take a lot more then a pieced together "mutt" car to make me jealous.

Congrats on the 300+ HP there chief. that is cool. I personally thik the body work looks like poopy. But its your car and if you like it then fine. Does my opion really matter?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

chrysler kidMay-27-03 12:13 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#48670, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 34

>>don't worry about the haters with their stock RS's
>>bro.....you know your car looks hot and so does everyone
>else,
>>even tho most of them are hating cause of jealousy. it's a
>>bitch, scothern, but hey maybe someday clear tail lights
>will
>>be cool again... who knows man hang in there!
>
>
>Hey man, you children can say whatever you want. you can fuck
>your car up however you want. I personally fucked mine up the
>way I want. I'm allowed to say something looks like shit if I
>think it looks like shit

YAY everyone fuck your car!!!

11.65 @ 115

optikalMay-27-03 01:19 PM
1062 posts,
#48675, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 34

>Hey man, you children can say whatever you want. you can fuck
>your car up however you want. I personally fucked mine up the
>way I want. I'm allowed to say something looks like shit if I
>think it looks like shit.
>
>Guess what, to me IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

clear tail lights look like shit.

>Not my car though so does it really matter? And as for the
>jealosy thing? Not even close little fella. It would take a
>lot more then a pieced together "mutt" car to make me
>jealous.

mmm hmm.

>Does my opion really
>matter?

no.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

Teameclipse804May-27-03 02:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#48680, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 36

Take this off the board if you want to argue about it. Everyone will have different opinions.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

widebodiedMay-27-03 03:51 PM
2257 posts,
#48690, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 37
May-27-03 03:56 PM by widebodied

nice ride razin, awesome color and flawless bodywork. but your last post has razed a few eyebrows, 364whp at 19psi's. thas kinda far out, exspecially when u have brynden making 286 at 15 psi's with a welltuned motor, and armond making a tad over 400 with 30psi's and head work. post up some specs on the motor, what turbo u running btw?

btw, what fmic is that? and optikal, dont be so hard on clear taillight ebay boy

DWAYNE H

www.gottude.com
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
Lots of Apexi components...

RAIZINMay-27-03 05:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48697, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 38

LOL.. what happened?!?

Anyway.. it's a Apex Skyline GTR core fmic. My motor is highly tuned also .. it's been for years upon years. Everyone remembers me from the old school. But anyway.. of course the crower rods, JE pistons made it's way along with all the cryogenically frozen components such as the crank AND rods. I have a MONSTER head courtesy of JG Engine dynamics with oversized valves.. ported and polished with turbo spec cams. The intake is port matched to the head and the 55mm tb completes that. I have the TO4E bb turbo that I want to upgrade. Ignition is managed by the MSD-DIS2 - it's so retarded . Fuel - Apex safc, 500cc Venom (sponsored) injectors, SX adjustable fpr, accel inline and walbro intank fuel pumps (noisy). 3" downpipe (cat is still only 2.5 soon to be upgraded)ending with an apex N1 exhaust. Trust me.. I might have missed something.. but it's built like a bitch. I don't drive it at 19psi.. nor do I race at 19psi. But we decided to mess with the hallman boost controller on the dyno. And of course there's the secret.. there's always a secret.. but you have to be local to find out. Actually if you want a hint "it'll make you laugh". I will post the slip when I find a scanner.. which is not too easy since nobody uses them anymore. I work for a huge IT company.. and can't even find one in the building.

widebodiedMay-27-03 05:17 PM
2257 posts,
#48698, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 39
May-27-03 05:19 PM by widebodied

what shot u sprayin?
\
btw, a little off topic, why did skrilla leave u a neg feedback? and is he still around if anyone knows? i never understood 935draggers, is that a local club, or national?

DWAYNE H

www.gottude.com
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
Lots of Apexi components...

Diceman19May-27-03 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#48699, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 39

got any pics of your car with the rims on it? i am anticipating the pics of completion.

RAIZINMay-27-03 05:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
#48703, "RE: updated flics of my car.. .. need to see"
In response to Reply # 41

I honestly cant' remember why skrilla left me negative feedback. But if you wanna know more about 935.. go to www.935draggers.com .. we do just about everything for the import industry from sponsoring local races to clubbing events to model expo. And of course we have our crew. We started off small and laughed at back in the early 90's and we just BLEW UP. We set a lot of the trends that you see today.. BEGINNING with conversions. All our cars have some originality to them. If you've even heard of the big names in import racing such as Ed Bergentholtz and Mike Crawford.. they are part of 935 also. If anyone wants to talk about anything about anything.. just hit me up AIM= BrazzNuccolz

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #48013 Previous topic | Next topic