Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #36359
View in linear mode

Subject: "poll whats the best color for a dsm" Previous topic | Next topic
daltahDec-10-02 06:04 AM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36359, "poll whats the best color for a dsm"

im going to get my car painted but dont know for sure what color to go with. right now its black with a blitz kit and carbonfibers i was thinking about tangerine or blue.post your favorite colors and pics of cool colors on dsm's

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Jen, Dec-10-02 06:24 AM, #1
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, SILVERNT, Dec-10-02 06:45 AM, #2
      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, eklipz264, Dec-10-02 07:04 AM, #3
      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Ryan_RS, Dec-10-02 07:38 AM, #4
           RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, juggalo, Dec-10-02 08:24 AM, #5
                RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, vegasdsmr, Dec-10-02 08:55 AM, #6
                     RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Chowmane99, Dec-10-02 09:01 AM, #7
                          RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, loudgs, Dec-10-02 09:03 AM, #8
                               RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, GShocka04, Dec-10-02 09:22 AM, #9
                                    RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, sonikbewm, Dec-10-02 09:40 AM, #10
                                         RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, ECLIPSE286, Dec-10-02 09:55 AM, #11
                                         RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, lx4life, Dec-10-02 09:56 AM, #12
                                              RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 97_ESi, Dec-10-02 10:01 AM, #13
                                                   RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Dec-10-02 10:05 AM, #14
                                                        RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Clay, Dec-10-02 10:51 AM, #15
                                                             RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 96eclipse2nr, Dec-10-02 10:54 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, fasterGS, Dec-10-02 11:20 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, wickedtalon, Dec-10-02 11:31 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 99GSBBTurbo, Dec-10-02 12:40 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, OZ_GS, Dec-10-02 12:57 PM, #20
                                                                                 RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 97GS AT, Dec-10-02 01:23 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-10-02 01:36 PM, #22
                                                                  RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, dfresh, Dec-13-02 09:16 PM, #37
      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, dSTARm619, Dec-12-02 02:02 PM, #33
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, mrlocalpimp, Dec-10-02 01:44 PM, #23
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Teameclipse804, Dec-10-02 02:33 PM, #24
      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, IEATRICE, Dec-10-02 04:09 PM, #25
           RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, ibangdchoeclipse, Dec-10-02 04:18 PM, #26
                RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, TeamDR1665, Dec-10-02 04:36 PM, #27
                     RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Z87RSMan, Dec-10-02 05:11 PM, #28
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-10-02 05:20 PM, #29
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 1TuffRS, Dec-11-02 06:23 AM, #30
      RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, TeamMetalJim, Dec-11-02 06:47 AM, #31
           RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-11-02 08:28 AM, #32
                RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, 1998EclipseRS, Dec-12-02 02:27 PM, #34
                     RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, Layton141, Dec-13-02 03:40 AM, #35
                          RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, nxtxracer, Dec-13-02 08:08 AM, #36
RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm, eclpsed7, Dec-14-02 09:56 AM, #38

JenDec-10-02 06:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36360, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 0

I like blue and silver, but both have been played out lately, IMO.

Go for something custom, something different Or just whatever makes you happy.

My fav custom paintjob I've seen was white with lots of blue pearl on a 1G.

Just go to a paint shop and have them show you thousands of samples. You'll find a color you like eventually

-1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T
-1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
-1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTDec-10-02 06:45 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#36361, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 1

personally, i like minden silver pearl the best!

eklipz264Dec-10-02 07:04 AM
Member since May 17th 2002
178 posts,
#36362, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 2

Jen's blue talon is nice. nice color

Mark
invaznGST on AIM
95 GS-T 5 Speed

Currently on car:
-TurboXS Type-H RFL Bov
-VDO Boost gauge
-Blitz FATT Turbo Timer
-Injen Intake System
-K&N Air Filter
-Front Strut tower bar
-Altezza taillights
-Painted rear center piece
-Porsche 'Tu

Ryan_HesDec-10-02 07:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#36363, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 3

Silver, Blue, Black, Charcoal, Red --my favrite colors on DSM's, respectively.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

juggaloDec-10-02 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#36364, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 4

i like this color i liked black the best until i got a black car, its harder than hell to keep clean.

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

vegasdsmrDec-10-02 08:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#36365, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 5

RED!!!! or hot pink, but u know u aint gettin no ass w/a hot pink car.....

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Chowmane99Dec-10-02 09:01 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
391 posts,
#36366, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 6

I like RED - Not sure why - Hahahaha.

Later

(Bright Yellow would be cool too)

Mike
98 Eclipse Spyder

loudgsDec-10-02 09:03 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#36367, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 7

red or house of kolor sapphire blue

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

GShocka04Dec-10-02 09:22 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#36368, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 8

i like that blue color posted above, anyone know what color blue that is

sonikbewmDec-10-02 09:40 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#36369, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 9

I like red too! haha!

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

ECLIPSE286Dec-10-02 09:55 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
278 posts,
#36370, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 10

i would prefer yellow or blue pearl

4g63n/t
drive fast and kick ass!!!!
excuse my english!
NOS-wet-kit,s-afc,underdrive pulley,remus-exhaust
225 goodyear eagle f1,8x18 OZ racing rims
turbo gs-t

lx4lifeDec-10-02 09:56 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
27 posts,
#36371, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 10

personally i think red is ugly, but i do like the rust orange color or dark blue with ghost flames.

97_ESiDec-10-02 10:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#36372, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 12

My color, blue, red or silver.

-----------------
1997 Eagle Talon ESi
Check out more pictures here: http://mikelaidlaw.tripod.com

MODS
-----
Blitz Front Bumper - Invader Type 1 Side Skirts - 17" Gunmetal Motegi MR7's - Final Drive Gear Mod - H&R Lowering Springs - 97 Eclipse Headlights - Taillight Mods - Interior Colouring/Lighting/Accessories - Stereo - Intake Filter, Plugs and Wires

ToTaLEkLyPz99Dec-10-02 10:05 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#36373, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 13

white with a kawasaki green pearl..omg it looks so good..

ClayDec-10-02 10:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#36374, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 14

go custom you'll be happy! most paint shops should have tons of samples for u to choose from. btw my color isn't custom its stock, L55.

95 GST | So-Cal

96eclipse2nrDec-10-02 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#36375, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 15

i say the stock dark green. or blue

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

fasterGSDec-10-02 11:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36376, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 16

I like red too... BARCELONA RED..

wickedtalonDec-10-02 11:31 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#36377, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 17

Im painting mine the Honda Si blue or something very close.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

99GSBBTurboDec-10-02 12:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#36378, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 18

I'd perfer blue only cause mines blue, but it's a clean color. Red is very nice too and so it black.

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

OZ_GSDec-10-02 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#36379, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 19

>>> "personally i think red is ugly"

OUCH!!

I like red but a nice deep blue looks good too. Like the Barcelona red also...

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

97GS ATDec-10-02 01:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#36380, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 20

I like the M3 or SI blue, both are pretty sweet.

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

9D9 MITSU RSDec-10-02 01:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#36381, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 21

go gold.

dfreshDec-13-02 09:16 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
#36382, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 16

I know this is a question about an aftermaket color but ive heard that most people dont like the stock Monach Green. Why......
I have the green color and love it, don't see many people with that color.

dfresh

will post more pics when front is painted

dSTARm619Dec-12-02 02:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
136 posts,
#36383, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 2

I like black of course but if i was to pick another color it would be midnight blue.

BLACK 1999 OZ GS

(MODS)
18" TENZO-R SHU 10
STAR KIT
SINGLE BLITZ BOOST CONTROLLER
A/F & BOOST GUAGE
WEAPON R COILOVERS
APEX N1 EXHAUST
VORTECH FMU
STA

mrlocalpimpDec-10-02 01:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4518 posts,
#36384, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 0

I dont like anything but the "typical" colors. Black and silver. Some blues like SI or corvette blue are nice though. Whenever I can, Im getting my car a dark dark silver.

I got banned for being a constant tard.

Teameclipse804Dec-10-02 02:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#36385, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 23

Blue or yellow or gold. If I had repainted my car again, I'd probably try white with blue pearl.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

IEATRICEDec-10-02 04:09 PM
Member since Apr 24th 2002
73 posts,
#36386, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 24

Definetly blue pearl, like 99GSBBTurbo's car. It's a beauty.
Your car=your taste. So do what you like.

http://www.geocities.com/dsm9696/myesi.html

Honda's are everywhere. You can't throw a rock without hitting one.

ibangdchoeclipseDec-10-02 04:18 PM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#36387, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 25

i'd def say white with blue perl, cant see it in the pic buti'll try to get a betta pic up soon

TeamDR1665Dec-10-02 04:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#36388, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 26

I'm liking the all black look like 97GS AT has. That car just looks mean as hell. Looks like the kind of car the devil would get into after he bought your soul.

Z87RSManDec-10-02 05:11 PM
Member since Mar 07th 2002
2188 posts,
#36389, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 27

I like black and silver.

The M3 blue is awesome. The VW Vapor is incredible too, kind of a misty white/blue pearl thing goin on.

Luke

1998 Mustang GT 5-speed
2002 Lone Star Shelby Cobra Replica

TeamicjeclipseDec-10-02 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#36390, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 0

candy apple red, gold, white w/ blue, purple, or silver pearl, .. or kandy burple like mine.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

1TuffRSDec-11-02 06:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#36391, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 29

my color

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

TeamMetalJimDec-11-02 06:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#36392, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 30

no - my color...or black.

ride__________95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
power________Field SFC Hyper-R : Gude cams : Jeep TB : AFX UDP : ram air : test pipe : GST catback
suspention___Hurricane F/R lower strut ties : BOMZ F/R upper strut bars : ES inserts
sound________Kenwood KDC 5000 : Audiovox 8" sub toob - no sub amp(damnit!)
shizzle_______AutoCommand remote start : dual air horns : Caspers o2 simulator(rear)
incomming___Bosal header
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
14.76 @ 94.72mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

9D9 MITSU RSDec-11-02 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#36393, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 31

baby blue w/ purple pearl.

1998EclipseRSDec-12-02 02:27 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#36394, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 32

Swelling penis purple, J/k, I like black.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Layton141Dec-13-02 03:40 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
86 posts,
#36395, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 34

BLACK is sooo sexy!

1995 Eclipse GS - Urethane Blitz Kit, VIS CF Invader hood, CF Wing, CF TYC Euro lights, Kamikaze Header, Dual Exhaust, 97-99 headlights, Nitrous Wet Kit, (2) Alpine Type R

1995 Eclipse GS - Urethane Blitz Kit, VIS CF Invader hood, CF Wing, CF TYC Euro lights, Kamikaze Header, Dual Exhaust, 97-99 headlights, Nitrous Wet Kit, (2) Alpine Type R

nxtxracerDec-13-02 08:08 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2002
315 posts,
#36396, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 35

my favorite dark blue

---------------------------------------

DESI POWA

eclpsed7Dec-14-02 09:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
#36397, "RE: poll whats the best color for a dsm"
In response to Reply # 0

I like my custom gunmetal gray the most.. that's why I have 2 the same color.. hehe.. it's just me tho.. im sure most people dont like it..

.99 GS.OZ // 95 GST
.Phear7Imports // http://www.phear7imports.net

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #36359 Previous topic | Next topic