Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #935
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiDec-29-05 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#935, "Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"

I think the one I was looking at in Cali is falling through, but I already found another one in Denver.

Pitchblack, I know you are there, would you check it out? Shoot me a pm, I'll give you a phone number.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, RST95eclipse, Dec-30-05 07:47 AM, #1
RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, FlyinEsi, Dec-30-05 08:10 AM, #2
      RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, Blk95GS, Dec-30-05 03:07 PM, #3
           RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, Pitchblack98, Dec-30-05 03:23 PM, #4
                RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, RST95eclipse, Jan-01-06 11:27 AM, #5
                     RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, 95 Mitsu, Jan-01-06 01:30 PM, #6
                          RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?, lild14, Jan-02-06 08:24 AM, #7

RST95eclipseDec-30-05 07:47 AM
Member since Oct 19th 2004
403 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#936, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 0

I apologize because I'm not in Denver. But are you looking at adding on or did something happen to that sexy looking beast??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiDec-30-05 08:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#937, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 1

You could say something happened.... totalled from frame damage.

Blk95GSDec-30-05 03:07 PM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
#938, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm up north, close to Boulder. I stay fairly busy, but I've always wanted to check out a GSX up close. If it's near me, I'll check it out for you. Let me know.

-Travis

Pitchblack98Dec-30-05 03:23 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#939, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey Dan Ill give you a call tomorrow around lunch time. Im still at work and cant call long distance from here. Just wanted to let you know.

RST95eclipseJan-01-06 11:27 AM
Member since Oct 19th 2004
403 posts,
#940, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 4

I apologize. Good luck with your next project.

95 MitsuJan-01-06 01:30 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#941, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey man check out this GSX, it's in AZ also... 98 5spd, 59k w/mods.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Eclipse-GSX-Eclipse-GSX-5spd-Excellent-Low-Miles-8000kHID-FMIC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6352QQitemZ4601421627QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

lild14Jan-02-06 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#942, "RE: Anybody in Denver area want to check out a GSX for me?"
In response to Reply # 6

omg! that sux man, that was one of my fav cars here on the forum. looked soo sexy well good luck with your next car

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #935 Previous topic | Next topic