Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8203
View in linear mode

Subject: "anyone have a spare good shape tdo5h turbo?" Previous topic | Next topic
97grnRSJul-20-05 09:03 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2004
564 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8203, "anyone have a spare good shape tdo5h turbo?"

i need an extra one. must be perfect condition.. let me know .

91 civic hatch, homemade turbo+ LS motor = 12 sec street car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

FlyinEsiJul-20-05 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8204, "RE: anyone have a spare good shape tdo5h turbo?"
In response to Reply # 0

That's a 16G turbo, right???? I have one, not in "perfect" condition, it has 35K miles on it, but I checked and there is no shaft play whatsoever. What are you looking to pay?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97grnRSJul-20-05 01:45 PM
Member since Jul 24th 2004
564 posts,
#8205, "RE: anyone have a spare good shape tdo5h turbo?"
In response to Reply # 1

does it have any shaft play at all? and what is wrong wit it. did it smoke or anything? let me know . and i dunno..i just need a spare incase mine ever goes. i have a spare tdo4 but its differnt and i dont wanna downgrade. let me know a price if its in good working condition.

91 civic hatch, homemade turbo+ LS motor = 12 sec street car.

97eclipse97Jul-20-05 02:29 PM
Member since Jul 29th 2003
695 posts,
#8206, "RE: anyone have a spare good shape tdo5h turbo?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
That's a 16G turbo, right???? I have one, not in "perfect" condition, it has 35K miles on it, but I checked and there is no shaft play whatsoever. What are you looking to pay?

TD05H is just the turbine wheel which is found on the 14b, 16g (small and large), 18a, 20g, etc.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8203 Previous topic | Next topic