Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5795
View in linear mode

Subject: "Woooooot!! Early X-Mas for me!!" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiDec-13-04 08:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5795, "Woooooot!! Early X-Mas for me!!"
Dec-13-04 08:45 AM by FlyinEsi

Today my ACT2600 clutch showed up from UPS!! Also, my TRE transmission will be sent out from WI Today!!! Yippie!!!!

Car will be back up and running correctly, just in time for my Arizona trip!!! Yeah!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HybriDSMDec-13-04 08:51 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5796, "RE: Woooooot!! Early X-Mas for me!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Congrats man. Let us know how it all goes. I am interested in hearing how good TRE is. I love Shepherd but TRE was an intriguing possibility.

Get her running again dude.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FlyinEsiDec-13-04 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#5797, "RE: Woooooot!! Early X-Mas for me!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Hopefully that TRE tranny is 1/2 as good as Jon says it is. I believe both of them are good, I guess I hope it is worth the money! I will definitely be doing a field test and let everyone know what I think of it.

I can't wait, it should be back in running form during xmas weekend!!! I'm so excited!

All4thaN0okieDec-14-04 11:05 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2001
501 posts,
#5798, "RE: Woooooot!! Early X-Mas for me!!"
In response to Reply # 2

dude... let me borrow the tranny until your car is comin out of storage.. i'll uh..break it in for you

thats good news though.... glad you got all your stuff.. its gonna be harder to wait for spring for ya now...

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5795 Previous topic | Next topic