Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5011
View in linear mode

Subject: "After nearly a year...She is making laps..." Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminEAug-20-07 07:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5011, "After nearly a year...She is making laps..."
Aug-20-07 07:10 PM by ScreaminE

In my neighborhood!!! Car is running rough due to only have 3 of 4 of the the throttle body bolts tightend down. Also leaking oil from the turbo drain which is still being a bastard (I've tried to fix it twice now). I bought this car GUTTED and I really though she would never see the road again. The auto is awesome! I love it!

And before anyone says something, I know the bumper needs to be trimmed. I had no intentions of leaving it that way, I was just testing my zip tie skills and was very pleased.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderatorcs82685Aug-21-07 01:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5012, "RE: After nearly a year...She is making laps..."
In response to Reply # 0

Congratulations. Good to see it when people bring a DSM back to life

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5011 Previous topic | Next topic