Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4724
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )" Previous topic | Next topic
surgeon_generalFeb-02-07 03:11 PM
Member since Mar 29th 2006
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4724, "Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"

i just bought a 92 laser and 93 talon both 5spd awd's for a good deal.
the esi is now for saleee </3

but.almost stock with 15 psi and awd is amazing on the laser.
and the talon has a 20g w/tons of supporting mods. cant wait to get that on the road. i might pee myself on the launch.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ScreaminEFeb-02-07 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4725, "RE: Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"
In response to Reply # 0

Please don't put that gawd aweful wing on either....PLEASE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-02-07 06:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4726, "RE: Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by surgeon_general
i might pee myself on the launch.

You might want to sit on a towel just in case...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

T_KFeb-03-07 01:54 PM
Member since Nov 03rd 2005
219 posts,
#4727, "RE: Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"
In response to Reply # 2

play easy with it for a little till you get used

haha I remember the first time mine boosted (I was such a BANME!) I screamed.

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: balance shafts, cruise & AC removed; 16psi, Dejon intake & UICP, ported 14b, EVOIII mani, ported 2G O2 housing, 2.5" Buschur dp to 3" Thermal exhaust, datalogger, front strut brace, prothane motor mounts

1995 Eclipse RS U-Boot; Tokico Illuminas, GSX front brakes, ST front swaybar, short shifter, CAI with K&N filter, rear disks and swaybar, front upper and rear lower strut braces, beater exterior

Diceman19Feb-07-07 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#4730, "RE: Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"
In response to Reply # 3

shoot, i scream every time i boost, scream in joy.

when im in the NT i also make the spool and BOV sounds.

techboyFeb-08-07 07:58 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
#4733, "RE: Fell to the dark side.. : ( / : )"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey, I just sold mine too. I had way too much money wrapped up in my 2GNT and I couldn't justify spending any more. It might be the "dark side" but it makes me smiles when it boosts consistently!

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4724 Previous topic | Next topic