Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1640
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can we have a DSMlink section in here?" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiAug-04-05 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1640, "Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"

I know there are only a few of us, but it might be beneficial if we could separate out our tuning issues, and maybe it would even encourange others to get DSMlink if they can read about others successes with the program??

Any chance?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, BMPDirk, Aug-04-05 10:07 AM, #1
RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, SilverBullet20g, Aug-04-05 10:32 AM, #2
RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, 420a-Tnthewerks, Aug-04-05 10:41 AM, #3
RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, BigBald, Aug-04-05 10:42 AM, #4
      RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, Diceman19, Aug-04-05 11:04 AM, #5
           RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, FlyinEsi, Aug-04-05 11:55 AM, #6
RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, PowerEclipses, Aug-04-05 07:41 PM, #7
      RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-04-05 09:26 PM, #8
           RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, BigBald, Aug-05-05 03:43 AM, #9
                RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, FlyinEsi, Aug-05-05 04:57 AM, #10
                RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, PowerEclipses, Aug-05-05 05:07 AM, #11
                     RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, BigBald, Aug-05-05 06:13 AM, #12
                          RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, FlyinEsi, Aug-05-05 09:28 AM, #13
                               RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, Diceman19, Aug-05-05 10:58 AM, #14
                                    RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, Narco, Aug-05-05 03:41 PM, #15
                                         RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?, Remy, Aug-12-05 01:24 PM, #16

BMPDirkAug-04-05 10:07 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1641, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 0

doubt it...me, you, and bigbald are the only ones i know of with DSMLink

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SilverBullet20gAug-04-05 10:32 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#1642, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 1

I just bought mine for the 1G last week. Going to put in new capciators and should be ready for tuning!

Do you guys have the same screen names on the DSMlink forums?

(parting out 95 GS)

420a-TnthewerksAug-04-05 10:41 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#1643, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll be getting it when I get my GSX...

BigBaldAug-04-05 10:42 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#1644, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 2

I am Big Bald worldwide.......

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Diceman19Aug-04-05 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1645, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 4

i have dsmlink for my 1g. i am diceman over there.

FlyinEsiAug-04-05 11:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#1646, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 5

I am GSXbGONE on most other forums because I joined them after I got my X and FlyinESi didn't make sense anymore.

PowerEclipsesAug-04-05 07:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#1647, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BMPDirk
doubt it...me, you, and bigbald are the only ones i know of with DSMLink

fool... i got the link to, actually i told you bout that shit

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-04-05 09:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1648, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 7

I'll talk to Jeff. However, with the amount of users/info already in the DSMLink forums, I can't see it as being of much use here...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

BigBaldAug-05-05 03:43 AM
2715 posts,
#1649, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 8

How many of you actually know how to use it besides me?

FlyinEsiAug-05-05 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#1650, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 9

I actually just met a guy last night who helped me with a bunch of shit on my car. So many functions I didn't even know about.

I'm learning.

PowerEclipsesAug-05-05 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#1651, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by BigBald
How many of you actually know how to use it besides me?

not like its that hard or anything? the main thing that I would like to learn is how to adjust the timing accordingly

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

BigBaldAug-05-05 06:13 AM
2715 posts,
#1652, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by PowerEclipses
Originally posted by BigBald How many of you actually know how to use it besides me?
not like its that hard or anything? the main thing that I would like to learn is how to adjust the timing accordingly

So you know how to use it and its many functions?

FlyinEsiAug-05-05 09:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#1653, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 12
Aug-05-05 09:28 AM by FlyinEsi

Understood about the dsmlink forums. I was just trying to eliminate one more forum I have to go to, especially with how helpful the other dsmlink owners tend to be on here.

Thanks for the consideration.

Diceman19Aug-05-05 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1654, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 13

the 10 or so people that have link on here doesnt compare to the VAST amount of knowledge that the dsmlink forums have, not to say we dont have some smart people on here.

i like my stutterbox.

JEFF, when you getting dsmlink?

NarcoAug-05-05 03:41 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2004
93 posts,
#1655, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 14

I'll be on the DSMLink bandwagon this month. I just got the EPROM ECU with a TMO chip in it currently. Anyone know If I can install it now without having the link yet? If so what would I have to do?

'98 GSX
'98 GS(In case ^ Breaks)Weird, the GS broke before the 4G did, F'n headgasket.

RemyAug-12-05 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1656, "RE: Can we have a DSMlink section in here?"
In response to Reply # 15

I am Remy on the dsmlink forum and everywhere else.

WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1640 Previous topic | Next topic