Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #13140
View in linear mode

Subject: "alarm going CRAZY" Previous topic | Next topic
ColtsNumba1FanJan-12-10 09:05 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13140, "alarm going CRAZY"

i swapped out my wifes radio for a pioneer and now the alarm keeps going off, it does it late at night and my neighbors are going crazy so im having to leave the battery unhooked, anyone have any idea what i can do??? i have the owners manual but no good info is in it to help me. i have the security code for the radio but i cant do anything without the stock radio in there i dont think. please help!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NightfallJan-12-10 09:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13141, "RE: alarm going CRAZY"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ColtsNumba1Fan
i swapped out my wifes radio for a pioneer and now the alarm keeps going off

Somebody might be trying to steal it

Lol, seriously, I'd double check the wiring, or maybe you have a voltage drain somewhere triggering the alarm.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ColtsNumba1FanJan-12-10 11:54 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#13142, "RE: alarm going CRAZY"
In response to Reply # 1

i checked the sensor for the alarm that goes along with the hood, i put a used carbon fiber hood i got on the car last week, and since then its been doing this. hopefully it solved the problem

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #13140 Previous topic | Next topic