Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #13124
View in linear mode

Subject: "evo 3 turbo question" Previous topic | Next topic
White_eclipseJun-28-09 09:31 AM
Member since Sep 18th 2006
38 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13124, "evo 3 turbo question"

so i was going to change the fins and housing on my 14b turbo to make it a 16g. so i found someone that was selling a evo 3 16g turbo everything other then the exhaust housing. when it got here the blads on the intake side were a little messed up. nothing really bad. but i dont want to put it on my 14b turbo if its going to mess it up because my 14b it almost brand new. so that leads to my question if i put the intake blade on will it throw off the balance and make it have shaft play..? thanks alot

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

vr4scottDec-09-09 08:20 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2009
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13131, "RE: evo 3 turbo question"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know about shaftplay but it will definately throw off the balance and lead to shaftplay and parts of fins going into your intercooler.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TguyApr-01-10 04:30 PM
Member since Apr 01st 2010
21 posts,
#13156, "RE: evo 3 turbo question"
In response to Reply # 0

yes it will. think aboout it. fin is missing material now.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #13124 Previous topic | Next topic