Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9239
View in linear mode

Subject: "what do you guys think of the extremePSI 1g FMIC?" Previous topic | Next topic
soulcontrollerDec-30-04 05:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9239, "what do you guys think of the extremePSI 1g FMIC?"

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16803&cat=0&page=1

in comparison to the buschur FMIC? i actually think the core is a little bigger with the EPsi version, and less expensive :o

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HybriDSMDec-30-04 05:55 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9240, "RE: what do you guys think of the extremePSI 1g FMIC?"
In response to Reply # 0

Aside from the outlets being a bit high (I'd have to look at the outlets on my car to see how much room above where mine feed through there is), I'd say that looks like a fairly nice package, especially from the standpoint of the piping and TB elbow. I no knowledge base with this this FMIC, but the rest of the package looks nice.

Price looks good too.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9239 Previous topic | Next topic