Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4031
View in linear mode

Subject: "Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..." Previous topic | Next topic
PowerEclipsesDec-16-03 07:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4031, "Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."

I dont post at dsm tuners or dsm talk because I have more respect for 2gnt.com but why the hell dont many people check here I help as much as I can but why dont you other guys... where jeff.?

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., EvMan2345, Dec-16-03 08:03 AM, #1
RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., BigBald, Dec-16-03 08:49 AM, #2
      RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-16-03 09:09 AM, #3
      RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., Diceman19, Dec-16-03 11:15 AM, #4
      RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Dec-16-03 01:51 PM, #5
           RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., PowerEclipses, Dec-16-03 05:06 PM, #6
                RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., BigBald, Dec-17-03 03:59 AM, #7
                     RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..., Diceman19, Dec-17-03 07:04 AM, #8

EvMan2345Dec-16-03 08:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4032, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 0

we dont like you if i could help i would, im just learning about the 4g's

Evan B
97 GS
90 GSX
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BigBaldDec-16-03 08:49 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#4033, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 1

Because your car is newer then mines. Altho i too like 2gnt, it is a nt board primarily. I think you will find that your answers get answered quicker at Tuners or Talk....at least i have. But whenever i can help....i will.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

TeamJeff_99gsDec-16-03 09:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#4034, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 2

I work 8am-9pm. I don't have all day to answer questions anymore. Looking back at your posts, it seems as though you've had plenty of help. What's the problem?

Diceman19Dec-16-03 11:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#4035, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 3

i also noticed that not many threads pan out, but i also had to come to the realization that this is an NT board and not many people will visit the 1g/4g section. i joined up at teamnabr and talk/tuners to supplement.

ModeratoreclipzGSTDec-16-03 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#4036, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by BigBald
Altho i too like 2gnt, it is a nt board primarily. I think you will find that your answers get answered quicker at Tuners or Talk....at least i have. But whenever i can help....i will.

pretty much sums it up. Although we do have a few very knowledgable guiys that help out here, They don't seem to visit often enough.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

PowerEclipsesDec-16-03 05:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#4037, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 5

I was refering to the couple iv seen lately. Idk I wish we had some more 4g guys coming here then we do already. But I finally took action when I posted something and only 15 people looked at it in 2 days lol.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

BigBaldDec-17-03 03:59 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#4038, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 6

What is the Team Nabr website? The more boards i am apart of the better.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Diceman19Dec-17-03 07:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#4039, "RE: Why is it when I post a question no one helps in the damn section..."
In response to Reply # 7

www.teamnabr.com

it is a little confusing because there are two boards. one for private, one for public. you wont get private right away. also, your public login will only work for the public board, you can not log into their homepage like here at 2gnt.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4031 Previous topic | Next topic