Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3556
View in linear mode

Subject: "what else is new?" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Apr-24-04 05:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3556, "what else is new?"

of course, me again, having more problems. this really is a sad story. the last time i was trying to work on my car the tester itself was leaking air around 14psi. couldnt get it to go higher than 14. so today i got some free time. put the tester on and fired up the compressor. alls well so far. put some pressure in the piping. got to 10psi no biggie. uped the pressure cuz it took longer than i wanted to wait. i was shooting for 20psi btw. so i pump it up to about 65psi at the compressor. this time it works great, pumps to about 13psi quickly. then i start hearing the leak at the tester again. bah. only this time, i was pumping enough pressure through to blow my freakin tester apart. at 15psi it busted and shot out like a freakin potato gun. scared the poo outta me. it litterly blew apart. im so sick of this crap. i didnt even try to put it back together. so, does anyone have a tester they want to ship me so i can use it right quick? i really do give up on this tester, i had such a hard time finding the right parts, then putting it together was a huge challenege, now it blew apart and is useless. what a day. btw, if you want to hook me up and let me borrow your GOOD tester, send me a pm so i can send you my address.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Diceman19Apr-26-04 05:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3557, "RE: what else is new?"
In response to Reply # 0

bump, no one wants to help me?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyApr-26-04 06:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#3558, "RE: what else is new?"
In response to Reply # 1

i dont have a tester sorry

www.dsmlife.com

Vandy420aApr-26-04 08:23 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#3559, "RE: what else is new?"
In response to Reply # 2

I can prob figure something out in a week or 2, but right now i'm in the middle of exams----

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3556 Previous topic | Next topic