Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3388
View in linear mode

Subject: "Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?" Previous topic | Next topic
Hult250RMay-25-04 11:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3388, "Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"

Looking to get a set of 660's
Where did you guys get yours for cheep??

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, ModeratoreclipzGST, May-25-04 03:39 PM, #1
RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, TeamJeff_99gs, May-25-04 03:51 PM, #2
      RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, Hult250R, May-25-04 04:06 PM, #3
           RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, TeamJeff_99gs, May-25-04 06:39 PM, #4
                RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, Vandy420a, May-25-04 07:44 PM, #5
                     RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, HybriDSM, May-26-04 06:18 PM, #6
                          RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, Hult250R, May-26-04 06:59 PM, #7
                               RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, HybriDSM, May-26-04 07:14 PM, #8
                                    RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, L2RTSiAWD, May-27-04 10:33 AM, #9
                                         RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, HybriDSM, May-27-04 10:36 AM, #10
                                              RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?, Hult250R, May-27-04 11:40 AM, #11

ModeratoreclipzGSTMay-25-04 03:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3389, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 0

dsmtrader.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsMay-25-04 03:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#3390, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 1

Slowboy Racing has some great prices right now on stuff like that. Check them out.

Hult250RMay-25-04 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#3391, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 2
May-25-04 05:03 PM by Hult250R

what about these injectors, are they any good? anyone know??

http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/specials.htm

Should I get those or SLowBoy has a set of "Ball Style" for $315

Whats the difference in the 2 sets??

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

TeamJeff_99gsMay-25-04 06:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#3392, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 3

Go with Slow Boy. They actually have a reputation.

Ball/disc style injectors flow MUCH better than pintle style (Nippon Denso style)

Vandy420aMay-25-04 07:44 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#3393, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 4

ARGH..totally reversed those when making an injector choice....

meh i'm hoping I hit the jackpot and need larger injectors for a bigger turbo sometime soon...

I got mine off of ebay for cheaper than anywhere else that I saw, but you do run the risk of not knowing what you get (see below post)

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

HybriDSMMay-26-04 06:18 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#3394, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 5

Slowboy's injectors are the exact ones from fuel injector clinic. That is where they get theirs. Go with Slowboy since they are a bit cheaper.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Hult250RMay-26-04 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#3395, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 6
May-26-04 07:03 PM by Hult250R

Originally posted by HybriDSM
Slowboy's injectors are the exact ones from fuel injector clinic. That is where they get theirs. Go with Slowboy since they are a bit cheaper.

actually fuel injector clinic has them on special now for $288 with free shipping
slowboy sells em for $315

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

HybriDSMMay-26-04 07:14 PM
2407 posts,
#3396, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by HybriDSM Slowboy's injectors are the exact ones from fuel injector clinic. That is where they get theirs. Go with Slowboy since they are a bit cheaper.
actually fuel injector clinic has them on special now for $288 with free shipping slowboy sells em for $315

Cool deal. Didn't see that when I ordered mine last week.

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

L2RTSiAWDMay-27-04 10:33 AM
Member since Sep 30th 2003
244 posts,
#3397, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 8

Alot of DSM vendors sell the the same FIC injectors.

Just get them from FIC directly if they have a better deal (and they ususally do)

HybriDSMMay-27-04 10:36 AM
2407 posts,
#3398, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 9

When I ordered mine, SBR had them for $10 cheaper than FIC. I would assume the producer would be cheaper generally, but for some reason, it gets switched around sometimes.

For example, my Wiseco pistons were $100 cheaper through SBR than through Wiseco (direct through my machine shop).

Either way, finding the cheapest price usually is with the actual manufacturer.

Also, L2R, what brings you to this board from time to time? I recognize the name from Tuners.

Hult250RMay-27-04 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#3399, "RE: Were's the cheapest place to get injectors?"
In response to Reply # 10

Im gonna order them through FIC either tonite or tomorrow, the $288 shipped deal ends on the first of the month.
I got my SAFC today... Now I need to hook it up and attempt to figure out how to tune... Yay I cant wait to blow up my baby lol

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3388 Previous topic | Next topic