Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11941
View in linear mode

Subject: "CEL P0505 and P1400" Previous topic | Next topic
BigBaldFeb-05-04 10:35 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11941, "CEL P0505 and P1400"

I know i need a new IAC to fix P0505 but what do i need to fix P1400? Also where can i get a IAC from? I called satan and they gave me two prices, one for $200 and another for $400. I am not sure i am asking for the right thing. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-05-04 11:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11942, "RE: CEL P0505 and P1400"
In response to Reply # 0

You could find the IAC from someone onthe trader parting out a car. I don't know about the codes though...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BigBaldFeb-05-04 12:14 PM
2715 posts,
#11943, "RE: CEL P0505 and P1400"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah i see...these things are fucking expensive from satan. The sad thing is only satin seems to carry these parts. How wonderful.....

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-05-04 01:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#11944, "RE: CEL P0505 and P1400"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipzGST
from someone on the trader PARTING OUT A CAR.

shouldn't cost that much shipped. Ever think about checking out the local junkyards?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

BigBaldFeb-05-04 03:57 PM
2715 posts,
#11945, "RE: CEL P0505 and P1400"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by eclipzGST from someone on the trader PARTING OUT A CAR.
shouldn't cost that much shipped. Ever think about checking out the local junkyards?

they have nothing around here....the thing about used is exactly how long it will last......

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Feb-05-04 04:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#11946, "RE: CEL P0505 and P1400"
In response to Reply # 4

i have those same exact codes. ones an idle control sensor i believe and the other is ? i havent been able to fix it yet and because of it im already late on my smog. im guessing its from my swap cause it happened right after it. tell if u figure it out

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11941 Previous topic | Next topic