Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #418
View in linear mode

Subject: "Chicago Caravan" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-15-07 07:00 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#418, "Chicago Caravan"
Aug-15-07 07:01 AM by Star Turbo Talon

What are the plans thursday night? Everyone meeting at my house or what are we doing?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Chicago Caravan, TeamAvenger, Aug-15-07 07:39 AM, #1
RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 07:59 AM, #2
      RE: Chicago Caravan, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-15-07 08:14 AM, #3
           RE: Chicago Caravan, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-15-07 08:24 AM, #4
           RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 08:47 AM, #5
                RE: Chicago Caravan, TeamAvenger, Aug-15-07 09:20 AM, #6
                     RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 09:42 AM, #7
                          RE: Chicago Caravan, TeamAvenger, Aug-15-07 10:28 AM, #8
                               RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 10:54 AM, #9
                                    RE: Chicago Caravan, TeamAvenger, Aug-15-07 11:30 AM, #10
                                         RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-15-07 01:11 PM, #11
                                              RE: Chicago Caravan, Eric, Aug-15-07 05:43 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Chicago Caravan, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-15-07 10:15 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Chicago Caravan, grain, Aug-16-07 02:00 AM, #14
                                                             RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-16-07 04:17 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Chicago Caravan, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-16-07 01:02 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: Chicago Caravan, Graph-X, Aug-16-07 04:55 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: Chicago Caravan, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-16-07 05:14 PM, #18
                                                                                 RE: Chicago Caravan, Eric, Aug-19-07 03:20 AM, #19
                                                                                      RE: Chicago Caravan, grain, Aug-19-07 04:30 AM, #20
                                                                                           RE: Chicago Caravan, Diceman19, Aug-19-07 06:05 AM, #21
                                                                                                RE: Chicago Caravan, Eric, Aug-19-07 08:09 AM, #22

TeamAvengerAug-15-07 07:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#419, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be meeting up with the Chicago Caravan on Friday. I'll give you guys a call Thursday night to find out where exactly.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Aug-15-07 07:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#420, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 1

i'll be with aaron casbon near south bend.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-15-07 08:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#421, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19
i'll be with aaron casbon near south bend.

And we will be heading out of Plymouth in the morning, so Terry or someone give one of us a call so we know when to hit the road. We meeting at the Elkhart exit like last year I take it?

I contributed to the Wiki.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-15-07 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#422, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm planning on being there Thursday night, Terry.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Diceman19Aug-15-07 08:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#424, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by Diceman19 i'll be with aaron casbon near south bend.
And we will be heading out of Plymouth in the morning, so Terry or someone give one of us a call so we know when to hit the road. We meeting at the Elkhart exit like last year I take it?

that is the service area at mile marker #90 right? im pretty sure it is. we've discussed it a little via PM.

TeamAvengerAug-15-07 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#425, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll be coming up interstate 69. As it stands we're stopping just north of Indianapolis on Thursday night.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Aug-15-07 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#427, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-15-07 09:43 AM by Diceman19

Originally posted by Avenger
I'll be coming up interstate 69. As it stands we're stopping just north of Indianapolis on Thursday night.

if you're planning to take I-70, there is SERIOUS construction going on right now so im not really sure what is closed or open at this point.

you might be better taking the 55 up to chicago and staying with terry.

TeamAvengerAug-15-07 10:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#430, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 7

Between St. Louis and Indianapolis? Really? How bad? I'm doing a ton of driving so I'm trying to minimize where I can.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Aug-15-07 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#432, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 8

Between St. Louis and Indianapolis? Really? How bad? I'm doing a ton of driving so I'm trying to minimize where I can.

like i said i dont ever use 70 so i have no clue, but this website will help you plan accordingly. your route may not be affected, but i hear the word I70 and shudder from hearing the talk from everyone else.

http://www.in.gov/dot/div/projects/i70/

TeamAvengerAug-15-07 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#433, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 9

Seems like that is 70 in Indianapolis. I'll just take the loop around. Hopefully anyways.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Diceman19Aug-15-07 01:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#434, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 10
Aug-15-07 01:58 PM by Diceman19

Seems like that is 70 in Indianapolis. I'll just take the loop around. Hopefully anyways.

but you have to take 70 to get to the loop and i think the construction extends past the loop on the east side. catch 22. although depending on what time, you may not run into much traffic. during rush hour, have fun.

but Thura, want me to see if i can find you a place to crash on thursday night? i might be able to find someone. plus the indystars guys are cruising up friday morning so you can hitch with them or whatever.

EricAug-15-07 05:43 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#442, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 11

Have a fun trip up. Not going because I am going to Import Wars Sunday in Wisconsin. Can't wait to see the pics from Norwalk this weekend.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-07 10:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#444, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Eric
Have a fun trip up. Not going because I am going to Import Wars Sunday in Wisconsin. Can't wait to see the pics from Norwalk this weekend.

Blowing off the shootout for import wars??????? BAN HIM!!!!!!

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

grainAug-16-07 02:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#445, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 13

i second the ban

Diceman19Aug-16-07 04:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#447, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 14

i wasnt gonna say anything....but i agree.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-07 01:02 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#453, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 15

Fuck import wars. not like your making money for racing. Watch, Eric will go out to the car sunday and have a flat tire...lol

Graph-XAug-16-07 04:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#456, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 16

Only because you slashed it.

TeamXtremeRSAug-16-07 05:14 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#457, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 17

You guys remember how to get to the Toledo meet spot? I dont know exactly at what time we will be there, but i'm thinking between 1-2 pm. A few of you should have my cell, so call me if you need to. The meet up is behind Friendly's restaruant, off of the 80/90 turnpike, exit #59 for Route 20/Reynolds rd You MUST take the Reynolds rd, Maumee SOUTH ramp!. You have to go up to Dussel Dr, and turn left, and then turn in the next drive behind the gas station..some of you should remember i hope.. A mapquest map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b1600%2d1699%5d%20Reynolds%20Rd&city=Maumee&state=OH&zipcode=43537&country=US&location=aMU%2fHPsYpZHYFsbgDQWbRyJrQ964JrJsFE0o3i5U4p1HmK8xRzogriDzHWTJVF71c2pDkE4iIDwlBMzCfGb8TOxG9HWv4rqFSGiNQ0pqMlyESSHMQWZOIGg671BYsrFb3qDrIz90XzUGIB%2f%2fIx4kcw%3d%3d&ambiguity=1

Any figure of how many are in your caravans?? We should have at least 15+ cars..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

EricAug-19-07 03:20 AM
252 posts,
#464, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 18

Great, Import Wars is rained out and now I'm going to get baned from 2gnt.
Hmm...so all the guys that said ban me are all at the SO, right?

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

grainAug-19-07 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#466, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 19

yes

Diceman19Aug-19-07 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#467, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 20

and we have internet, ya bum.

shootout is rained out as well. so gay.

EricAug-19-07 08:09 AM
252 posts,
#468, "RE: Chicago Caravan"
In response to Reply # 21

I was referring to eclipzGST. I know you gots internet but where be the pics, man?! That sucks the SO got rained out.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2007 DSM Shootout topic #418 Previous topic | Next topic